What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star S1's. Meet Zairah and Jewel

Ganja 13

Mom and Dad

picture.php

Ganja 13

Pulling up a seat. :lurk:
How is the smoke from the parent plant(s)?

picture.php

She had a beautiful heart thumping high that settled into a spiritual, meditative high. Smoke had a divine menthol flavor that finished with peppermint,that lingered on the palette for 40 ++ mins

Ganja 13

picture.php

The 2 plants were placed into a medium mix that I haven't tried before so I am still fine tuning the watering frequency and EC and pH levels.

I am now watering once a day with a EC of 1.65 and pH of 5.75. I'll water every 24 hours now and keep watch for any adjustments that I think I should make. But feeding every 24 hours seems about right at this stage.

Medium mix is 42.5 % Vermiculite
42.5 % coco
14.166% Perlite
.834 % Peat moss

With 2 inch reservoir hempy pot style with reservoir filled with perlite

Ganja 13

picture.php

Just transplanted Jewel into a 50 litre smart pot. It was Mom's old home, thought it would be quite fitting as Jewel looks very much like her

Ganja 13

31 days flowering. Stretch has stopped now. Both 2 inches under 4 foot.

I'm happy with the canopy so I'll leave it as is. They turned out like box hedges lol.

picture.php

picture.php

Jewel
picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Are you growing in a basement? I ask because I do and noticed the bricks/block wall. Those SS looks like there gonna fatten up nice, Ive got some stuff into flowering around 34days I think. Hopefully we both enjoy a nice harvest!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I've got my indoor setup in a half basement, but the half is concrete and pretty nice after I cleaned it. The other half is only couple ft tall and is under the house/dirt. Im gonna have to get a dehumidifier next. But its coming along ive got some stuff about 38days in flowering!!! You got some nice Sensi Star!!!! Hopefully we both get a good harvest!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts