Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > hush's new hidey hole — I'm growing for one, now!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
hush's new hidey hole — I'm growing for one, now! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2019, 02:10 PM #11
blynx
WALSTIB

blynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud of
Glad to see you're still growing! Nice closet. Looking forward to seeing the results of this round!
blynx is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2019, 05:23 PM #12
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant future
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2019, 06:03 PM #13
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Pulling up a pallet..

Female Seeds are ole skool and dependable. Expect big yields from the skunk special.

Old 03-29-2019, 12:00 AM #14
StickyRicardo

StickyRicardo will become famous soon enoughStickyRicardo will become famous soon enough
I wont miss a hush grow show
StickyRicardo is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2019, 12:08 AM #15
nordie

grabbing a seat.

Old 03-29-2019, 12:20 AM #16

.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all
Nothing better then a fresh start. Good luck. Subd
.............. is online now Quote

Old 04-03-2019, 02:32 AM #17
hush
Señor Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
Well, so far the SS seeds haven't popped for some reason. I don't get it. It's been over a week. I've tried most of the tricks I know and nothing's worked. That sucks. I think they're duds. Dang.

I also had some problems with the other tester seeds I got from Female. The Chem OG. A few didn't pop. At least I was able to get one going, which is pictured in here already. But dang. I'm beginning to wonder if this package got irradiated in a post office or something. Lol. Anyway, that really sucks because those were the only feminized seeds I had. So I have to figure out what else to plant, now. Hmmm...

I guess it's going to be Golden Tiger.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2019, 02:42 AM #18
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hush View Post
Over on the right side is the less small tent, which is lit with HPS light, and is currently empty except for some germinating seeds on top of the reflector (Skunk Special, also by Female Seeds):

View Image

I have a cut of SS. Buddy gave it to me. Not sure where it came from.

What brand led you running?
CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 04-03-2019, 03:18 AM #19
hush
Señor Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
It's Viparspectra. The "600w" one.

I'm probably going to place an order at Female for some seeds soon. I think it's cool when seed companies give me free seeds to test, even if they end up mostly not germinating. I definitely don't put the blame on them. I think it's possible that I got sent some old seeds, or maybe they were in a bad environment at some point during transit. Extreme temps or something like that. And I like their offerings, so I'd be happy to buy some seeds from them.

But yeah I just began germinating 4 Golden Tiger seeds, so that's what I'm going with in the 3x3.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2019, 04:50 AM #20
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
Nice to see you back up on the horse again hush, now time to enjoy the show
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote