What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mbdz's ...~Bright Side of the Moon~...

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
26 days into flower...and everything is looking awesome! Flowers are stacking nicely and the smell is getting thick, all sorts of fragrances from sweet, berry, chem, cheese, gas and of course, least we not forget that good ole skunk overtone!!

As I had said previously, a few weeks ago, I most definitely over vegged this run, had to do a TON of defoliation and rearranging. I ended up adding two 315w CMH'S to the sides of the room, places where some of the taller plants were outgrowing the 4 HPS hoods... Hoping this increases my yield by a good bit while giving me more triched out nuggets as well as increasing density. I have to say, those little Philip's 315s are bright as hell, much brighter than I expected for sure... I still have one more light to add to the room and just trying to find a good spot for it, should get it up by tomorrow night, hopefully.

Also, got my drip irrigation set up and working perfectly, well close to perfect anyway... Loving it more than anything else I have ever done to my setup in the past few years. Saves an extremely large amount of time and back breaking labor, now I can focus on other aspects and areas of the grow... This is one MUST I personally recommend to anyone running a mid to large size operation, install you a drip fed system, you will not regret it and you will thank me!

Next big project is getting a new veg room under construction at least a couple weeks before harvest, which is just around the corner...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is just the front 3rd of the room, it's so thick in there I could not get the back half of the room in the photos. I will try and get some put up of the back half of the room as well, when I get time. Also sorry for the sideways pics, doesn't seem like there is anything I can do to fix it? I even tried rotating and saving the photos, still did not work... Oh well lol.

:biggrin:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
That’s a lot of nice tops, good work. Filled to the brim. I bet the smell is spectacular. The finish is near my friend, everything you put in you will be rewarded so stay busy and tune the room to perfection.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
26 days into flower...and everything is looking awesome! Flowers are stacking nicely and the smell is getting thick, all sorts of fragrances from sweet, berry, chem, cheese, gas and of course, least we not forget that good ole skunk overtone!!

As I had said previously, a few weeks ago, I most definitely over vegged this run, had to do a TON of defoliation and rearranging. I ended up adding two 315w CMH'S to the sides of the room, places where some of the taller plants were outgrowing the 4 HPS hoods... Hoping this increases my yield by a good bit while giving me more triched out nuggets as well as increasing density. I have to say, those little Philip's 315s are bright as hell, much brighter than I expected for sure... I still have one more light to add to the room and just trying to find a good spot for it, should get it up by tomorrow night, hopefully.

Also, got my drip irrigation set up and working perfectly, well close to perfect anyway... Loving it more than anything else I have ever done to my setup in the past few years. Saves an extremely large amount of time and back breaking labor, now I can focus on other aspects and areas of the grow... This is one MUST I personally recommend to anyone running a mid to large size operation, install you a drip fed system, you will not regret it and you will thank me!

Next big project is getting a new veg room under construction at least a couple weeks before harvest, which is just around the corner...

View Image

View Image

View Image

This is just the front 3rd of the room, it's so thick in there I could not get the back half of the room in the photos. I will try and get some put up of the back half of the room as well, when I get time. Also sorry for the sideways pics, doesn't seem like there is anything I can do to fix it? I even tried rotating and saving the photos, still did not work... Oh well lol.

:biggrin:

:tiphat: Nice work

MountainBudz

Sorry for leaving y'all hanging, those that have been stopping by. I have been super busy for the past couple of week and have not really had a whole lot of time to get on ic.

So, up to day 44 of flower and everything is filling in and doing well, surpassing my expectations. I wasn't expecting the buds to fill in as well as it did, I was expecting smaller nuggets due to the high plant number, over vegging and just being crammed in there. However, I do strongly believe that my defoliation technique is to be thanked for this.. I defoliated pretty heavily, because it was way way too thick in there, I think I defoliated the most between day 18-25. It paid off...

I'm just gonna go ahead and apologize for more than half of these photos being tilted sideways. Not sure what hell causes this, I take regular photos and upload them here just like I do at other forums, but they always come out twisted. Mods? How can I fix this?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This pioneer kush, straight pre98 bubba pheno is going to be done by day 50... Cant wait to try this one! I been needing that old school Afghani indica in my life for some time now!

picture.php

MountainBudz

Hoping to give another update in the morning, lights out.

Had to back off the feeding a bit as I was seeing some signs of over feeding. From here on out to harvest I am cutting back to about half strength nutes, gonna be giving them that plus some Signal "an excellent new natural hardening and trich enhancer product", Epsom, and a little something sweet to snack on before their upcoming final days...

It is time I get busy with my outdoor too for the years guerilla season. I had told myself that I wasn't fooling with anything outdoors this season, but that thought quickly dissipated lol. Guerilla growing is what got me into this whole thing and I'll likely do it till the day I am immobile or incapable.

This seasons outdoor, I am going into "throwback" mode. Growing mostly all afghanis, Pakistanis and classic old school indicas. I have a ton of excellent sources for them, but I am taking suggestions from those who know sources themselves. So throw those suggestions out here for me, I need to get my orders sent in asap.

Thankfully the good ole trusty Sugar Punch came back into stock after 3 years of MIA, and I have 4 packs of SP on the way now. That one is always a winner and has always been in my top 3 favorite strains.

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

Time for a little update...

Time for a little update...

So things have been looking pretty good lately. I just took some tops down off of the Pioneer Kush which is a straight pre 98 bubba pheno. This stuff has only been dried around 4 days now, took them down at day 55.

Now, I have to say, the pioneer is some bad ass herb. Excellent pain relief that rides along with alleviating anxiety, depression and can also be used for insomnia. I take a few hits throughout the day off a joint and it manages absolutely everything. I find that it is a very versatile strain, it can give me energy and motivation in small doses, a little heavier than small controls my anxiety and body aches. However, in the night when I really hammer down on a joint, I quiet often find myself nodding asleep and not even remembering it. It is very potent stuff... It has that good old school indica (afghani) high to it, and in all honesty there is NO ceiling! You can get as high as you please with this stuff.

The smell is earthy, mossy, and woodsy with a very light sweet coffee note to it that is developing the longer that it cures. The taste is hashy, like a good old school afghani hash plant, very delicious for sure!

Looks like its gonn be another couple weeks before eveything else is ready to be taken down. This Pioneer finished super early, completely ready between day 50 and 55, however the yield was not great at all. Oh well, this one I wanted to keep anyway for personal head stash as I have not had a good solid indica in a long long time. So glad it turned out the way it did.

I will try and get some pics up soon of the flower room, I have buds falling and bending everywhere, its a mess in all honesty lol. Like a bunch of vines intertwined with each other... Next run is getting a much shorter veg time, for sure and I am most definitely incorporating training, no doubt. I always train, but this time I kinda skipped on it. No more... lol.

Here is that pre 98 pheno of the Pioneer Kush. Zero stardawg in this one!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

Looks fire! Kinda reminds me of peyote purple, which would make sense.

Yeah I can definitely see that. She started purpling very early, had very dark leaves too, although not purple, they were very dark green.

This is some good stuff, I have had p98 bubba before and I taste absolutely no difference in it and the high is exactly the same, if not amped up just a hair on this pioneer.

MountainBudz

Took a little piece, and by little I mean (very small piece) about the size to only roll a half a joint, of Cannarado's Orange Cheddar and let me tell ya another old school (cheese) hitter! This stuff was amazing! This was the first time I have ever ran Cannarados gear, and most certainly will NOT be the last! Every pheno of all 6 Orange Cheddars is exactly the same, except for 2 and those 2 match each other as well. So from 6 feminized OC's there were 2 matching phenotypes. This tells me that the strain is very stable and uniform. Very frosty and is truly half and half when it comes to the nose... half orange juice and half cheesey with a pinch of chem d... Heavy yielder, frosty as fuck, not too picky and stinks to high heavens... no signs of instability either.

4 of the phenos had the nose that I described, the other 2 phenos were much more on the chem d/UK cheese side, with no orange at all. The small piece that I cut and dried was one of the the Orange/Cheese phenos and the high is first class... Takes off in your head, head pressure that makes your head/face feel like a balloon, eyes are all fucked up and then the feeling slowly drains into your lower body, from the neck to the toes... It gives me a great energetic and uplifting feel at the same time as being intensely stoned. Did cause bouts of paranoia but that is normal for a good cheese... it was very enjoyable honestly a potent and fun high. :biggrin:

Sorry I dont have any photos of this one, the bud I sampled was simply too small. I will take another larger bud down tonight and get a few pics of it.

So all in all, i can recommend Orange Cheddar 100%... Cant wait to try out their Sundae Driver and Grape Pie crosses!

:dance013: