Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Outdoor lines?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Outdoor lines? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2019, 06:20 PM #1
straightdank420

straightdank420 will become famous soon enough
Outdoor lines?

Greetings PANIK. I'm am planning on getting things in order for an outdoor run this summer in Maine. I was looking at your feminized outdoor varieties and was hoping for some insight on a few strains that could perform in the area. I'm looking for something that finishes fast, before Maine's fog season starts in mid-lateSeptember. Gotta be mold resistant, absolutely imperative... Also, flavor would be great, not anything distinctive(lemon, pine, etc), I'd just like the flavor to be rich.
Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
straightdank420 is offline Quote

Old 02-25-2019, 07:10 PM #2
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Hi mate sorry iv been away for the weekend , ok yes we have lots of early outdoor vareties , you should deffo check out the DFG, September finishing , pink an green ,lemon scented , Kushty its all in the name early kushness going on , Fast Diesel another fast early finishing Diesel strain,.. Check out our feminised outdoor category here mate,..
https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/pro...oor-feminised/

There all great Royal Mazar will be back instock in 2 weeks..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2019, 09:24 PM #3
gunsofbrixton

gunsofbrixton will become famous soon enoughgunsofbrixton will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
Hi mate sorry iv been away for the weekend , ok yes we have lots of early outdoor vareties , you should deffo check out the DFG, September finishing , pink an green ,lemon scented , Kushty its all in the name early kushness going on , Fast Diesel another fast early finishing Diesel strain,.. Check out our feminised outdoor category here mate,..
https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/pro...oor-feminised/

There all great Royal Mazar will be back instock in 2 weeks..
how is the yield of the royal mazar outdoors?
gunsofbrixton is offline Quote

Old 02-25-2019, 09:25 PM #4
gunsofbrixton

gunsofbrixton will become famous soon enoughgunsofbrixton will become famous soon enough
How gassy is the fast diesel?
gunsofbrixton is offline Quote

Old 02-25-2019, 09:52 PM #5
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
im curious bout the dfg ive grown all them buy themself to good success durban/freeze/gg#3

Last edited by big315smooth; 02-25-2019 at 10:05 PM..
big315smooth is offline Quote

Old 02-25-2019, 10:39 PM #6
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by big315smooth View Post
im curious bout the dfg ive grown all them buy themself to good success durban/freeze/gg#3
DFG have some real nice pheno's in them mate,.. lemon scented,..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:39 PM #7
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud of
I ran SOD, Fast Diesel, The Kore, Purkle1, DFG, Affidaze, Dosidos, all this summer in the Appalachian mtns. Its was very late run from seeds but still had alot of smaller plants thst produced some good smoke. Im still smoking on some ive got left and it definitely gets the job done. I also ran the SP gsc, and super cream cookies i thinks the name......I ended up with 1 SP gsc female i got a few oz off that was very very good. I was late June starting most the strains and just transplanted most to 5gal buckets. But everything did really good considering the crazy amounts of rain, humidty we had. If i had to pick Id definatly go Purkle1, Dosidos, SOD, DFG, but you cant go wrong with any of the 9 strains ive tried outdoors. Good luck!!!!

mars-hydro.com

Mars-Hydro SP 250 test

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362317

My Albums
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=65286

formlinesupply.com
https://www.formlinesupply.com/

terra-bloom.com
https://terra-bloom.com/

hortipots.com
cloning machine 35 site thread coming soon !

ecogardener. com
https://ecogardener.com/
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:43 PM #8
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
DFG have some real nice pheno's in them mate,.. lemon scented,..

View Image

Definatly no BS there....nice big colas that was ready to harvest early Sept in 38n!!!! This is a must for gurilla growers guys....I promise nobody will be dissatisfied with a pack of DFG.
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2019, 02:00 AM #9
f-e

f-e has disabled reputation
I read the same things you can, and from Panikz stock chose the DFG the Fast Diesel and the Mighty Gold. I did 3 of each, but I'm still vegging the mums, so can only speak of their growth indoors. The best 3 of the 9, are all Mighty Gold. It looks good by any measure. The next best 3 are all Fast Diesel. 20% less growth than the Mighty Gold. The 3 in last place, obviously all 3 DFG. It looks a little lame beside the Mighty gold, and is 20% behind the Red Diesel. Putting quite a gap between the DFG and the gold medalist. While in grow, under leds.

The DFG might be clearly behind in this group, but I have mums up from other breeders that are edging closer to the bin each day.

I think my prize plant might be a Fast Diesel by the end of the season. Last year they featured in a lot of peoples grow diaries, and did very well. Though the Mighty Gold is further ahead right now. More than 20% really.

Some diaries did have August finishes, using Panikz wares. So mid September you might be smoking it.

Last edited by f-e; 02-26-2019 at 05:07 AM..
f-e is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:20 AM #10
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
im 44 degrees north east i dont like going into october some years end september can be shit earlier the better
big315smooth is offline Quote