Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Dungeon of The Dank...!!!... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2019, 04:45 PM #361
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by moses wellfleet View Post
Yes correct, unfortunately my whole grow diary thread was deleted. But I will start again soon!

No I figured that any bugs on the decaying bark would be composters and could only do good. But it may be where my ant problem came from.

I was reading about pre charging bio char and it occurred to me that bark may require the same process!
Oh shit, how did your thread get deleted. That sucks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by genetic freaked View Post
Putting on a great show over here brother!!!

I am super excited to see those SSSDH flower out.... I bet these are the frostiest plants you have ever seen..

Really hoping you get another female from the OGx... Fingers crossed
Thanx brother...!!!... shit, I hope so man. That would be AWSOME...
yeah, Iím hoping I get another female OGx... last night I was looking at them and it may look like I found another female OGx x Snowman ⛄️...!!!...
I hope so ...

nickman is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-19-2019, 01:42 AM #362
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Crush the dunks, make it into a powder and sprinkle on top of your pots whenever you transplant... Or you can also sprinkle a bit on the watering can and use it little at a time, no need to use a whole dunk at a time...

Looking good otherwise!
Buddah Watcha is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2019, 03:43 AM #363
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah Watcha View Post
Crush the dunks, make it into a powder and sprinkle on top of your pots whenever you transplant... Or you can also sprinkle a bit on the watering can and use it little at a time, no need to use a whole dunk at a time...

Looking good otherwise!
Thanx, what Iíve been doing so far is breaking up about a quarter of a piece and sprinkling on top of my water bucket...

Iíll try the dry on top after transplant. It seems thatís when they are the worst...

Little fuckers are driving me crazy... this probably the worst Iíve had them. From what I remember... theyíre mostly in my teen plants... the only plants I havenít put a mulch layer on top of yet... Iíll most likely put down some DE then the mulch on top of that...!!!...

When I water my plants the knats just seem to fly out of the bottom holes in the bag and then go back when Iím done watering...!...

The plants seem fine but I know they gotta be eating some roots or something...!!!...

Old 05-20-2019, 01:17 PM #364
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
May seem counter intuitive, but try giving a longer dry cycle before watering again as well.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2019, 04:23 PM #365

.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
The plants seem fine but I know they gotta be eating some roots or something...!!!...
Oh yeath they are working hard inside those pots best believe they are building a colony. They weaken and enventually kill your plants.
I had a bad infestation once, removed as much of the eggs and shit as i could and doused the root ball in DE. It was a long time ago, since then i water with neem oil once a week as a soil drench and aslo foliar and never a bug problem sice (aslo kelp/fish juice, silica and aloe with the neem oil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by useless.gardens View Post

i love my mini

.............. is online now Quote

Old 05-20-2019, 08:27 PM #366
nickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by .............. View Post
Oh yeath they are working hard inside those pots best believe they are building a colony. They weaken and enventually kill your plants.
I had a bad infestation once, removed as much of the eggs and shit as i could and doused the root ball in DE. It was a long time ago, since then i water with neem oil once a week as a soil drench and aslo foliar and never a bug problem sice (aslo kelp/fish juice, silica and aloe with the neem oil.
Thanks dots............
Címon man , donít be scaring me like that...!!!...

Iíve had knats plenty of times and Iíve always got rid of them with DE...
theyíre just annoying really...!!!...

Old 05-20-2019, 08:44 PM #367
nickman

Well Iíve allready had to turn all the lights down to 50% power...

The temps were getting above 85 degrees with the lights running full power...!!!...I donít like the temps to get above 82 degrees... I read that the terpís start to degrade/burn off at 82 degrees...

This is the reason I donít really like growing in the summer months but I need my meds...!!!...
now Iíve got six big ass plants that were just put into flower last week being hit with 550 watts... ...

Other thing I noticed: Iím using a hps bulb in the room with the six Bubbaís... I always use an MH bulb the first few weeks of flowering to keep stretching down some but Iím using my MH bulb to flower the Raindanceís... the Bubbas seem to really be stretching using the HPS bulb... I just ordered another MH bulb but it prob wonít get here until theyíre done stretching... Iíll probably use it to flower them the rest of the time though...!!!...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2019, 09:04 AM #368
nickman

Update...

First off is the triple Nova still vegging away...

I’ve turned off half the T5 fixture in order to try to slow growth down...
it’s still gonna be a few weeks before there’s room for her to be flowered...
Slight problem is that when I transplanted her a few weeks ago from the three gallon to five gallon, i amended the soil with with mainly bloom amendments...!!!... she seems to be fine though...!!!... ...

She is under her own four foot T5 fixture...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2019, 09:13 AM #369
nickman

Update:

Next up is some of the Snowman crosses...!!!...

First up is the SSSDH x Snowman #2...

Next is the OGx x Snowman #1...

Next we have from left to right —> OGx x Snowman #1, SSSDH x Snowman #4, SSSDH x Snowman #1, OGx x Snowman #2...

Still all in one gallon grow bags... only thing is they seem to dry out a bit fast but that’s just cause they’re in the ones still...!!!...
I’ll transplant them in the next week or two...!!!...

Old 05-25-2019, 09:29 AM #370
nickman

Update

Next is the Bubba ainít shitís... theyíre at 12 days flower here in the pics...
first is the Bubba ainít shit #1...

Next is Bubba ainít shit #3...

The #3 seems to be very DogShit dominant...
Hereís the #2 Bubba ainít shit...

Bubba ainít shit #6...

And the Bubba ainít shit #4...

All these Bubbaís are between four to five feet tall...
I really wish I had a MH bulb to use for these... I ordered one but it wonít be here for a week and by then they should be done stretching pretty much...!!!...
I really screwed myself again putting these Bubbaís in to tall...!!!...
my light is allready the highest it can be moved up...
light is turned down to half power (500watts)....

Be back soon, peace yíall...!!!...