What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fire OGK x C99

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Greetings, ICMag

Here's some pics of the Fire pheno, I guess, probably the one with densest gland cover ie most sticky, flavourful (mint, coffee, fumes, lemon and especially glue or something in glue, and couple of hits is all it takes for some, it is very relaxing and anxiolytic, but still with an exciting head, a little trippy, while wrapped in a Kushy cocoon
View Image
View Image
View Image
It's some of the best herb I've tried.
True medicine without a doubt.
The ones of you with sharp vision might spot the male stamen, these plants were stressed each and every day, mostly with light and heat, and they all performed very very great regardless!
:yoinks:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Greetings, ICMag

Here's some pics of the Fire pheno, I guess, probably the one with densest gland cover ie most sticky, flavourful (mint, coffee, fumes, lemon and especially glue or something in glue, and couple of hits is all it takes for some, it is very relaxing and anxiolytic, but still with an exciting head, a little trippy, while wrapped in a Kushy cocoon
View Image
View Image
View Image
It's some of the best herb I've tried.
True medicine without a doubt.
The ones of you with sharp vision might spot the male stamen, these plants were stressed each and every day, mostly with light and heat, and they all performed very very great regardless!

Nice job Quiet_Riot look very nice :tiphat:

beanja

Looking very nice ... krk from highrise passed away ? ive got a few of the fire99 fems going now . Those plants in my avatar were krk's first release of blubonic x gg3 . Bomb outdoor gear.

Greasy Glands

Thank you very much for the kind words �� it really is some of the best herb ever, I miss it... Clones were stolen by leo... I did get to consume most of the harvest fortunately ��

You're a lucky dog having several of Highrises lines, keep them close, I beat my self for not buying more as I don't have any more F99 seeds, although there are some reg seeds from at least 3 of the F99 females, pollinated with either a Stardawg hybrid male or a fragrant and fast growing La Niña male (Black Widow x Haze), but no more fem.
Kirk from Highrise Seeds has sadly passed away, so be sure to clone, pollinate and and all that.
One keeper to stick to is the one I think is the Fire Kush pheno - limey, gassy, baked goods, musky, grass, soil scents as far as I remember. One to hold tight, and share. The two headed stretchy OGK pheno somewhere above is another keeper, more insence'y and meaty, kinda more sleepinducing.

I was not aware of KRK's passing...I have and will continue to speak highly of and share his work. There actually is a place to order Highrise Seeds and F99 is available currently but i dont know if i am allowed to post another shops name on here. I have heard nothing but great reviews on the F99...Thank You for the pheno tips they are much appreciated

Tre7Genz

Thanks for this post Im always interested cinderella crosses. This one must of definitely been something special.

Crazy Chester

Wow - way to kick ass, Quiet Riot!

I got the FireOG clone and four Peak Seeds C99 males. I'm gonna have to make my own version of this winner.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
DARKSIDER, DoubleTripleOG, Tre7Genz, Greasy Glands, CaptnCrunch and Crazy Chester, thank you for your compliments, you warm my cold canna heart ^_^

Maybe I'll sow some of the supposed F99 x La Niña. Although not any time soon, it seems.

Now there's some Fire OGK, Chem91 and Lucky Charms crossed to Greenpoints Stardog male. They stink good already in veg/very early flowering. No pics yet..

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Thanks for this post Im always interested cinderella crosses. This one must of definitely been something special.

They really were. Especially 2-4 of them. Really all were keepers in their own way.
The stretchy n topped Fire pheno and the OGKB/Fire looking one were probably the best ones for me, hard to beat that resincover.

But the floppy minty/chemmy one (not depicted as much) and the gassy tennisballs pheno were also great, and I would have kept them if it would have been possible.

The C99 pheno were a great yielder, not much funk, took it "too long", the fruity terps changed into roast chicken more or less, really wierd, but good daytime herb, sometimes it surprised me a bit with the headiness