Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Fire OGK x C99

Thread Title Search
Fire OGK x C99 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2018, 07:42 PM #1
Quiet_Riot

Quiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really nice
Fire OGK x C99

Greetings ICMAG

I hope you're doing great out there, growing tasty resin...

Here's a couple shots of some fem Fire99 from Highrise Seeds. Easily some of the best flowers I've had.

Grown under 600w SON-T and a 90w LED, brand is sun-something, can't remember it... Fed Biobizz Grow, Bloom, Alg-A-Mic and TopMax. Yield was about 20-25 g untopped, topped approximately 50-60 g.

They didn't stretch much, only the untopped did flop, plantlet method, tomato cages or topping is probably needed to avoid the flopping from some genotypes.

They were tropical/fruity/pineapple, but also very heavy scented, minty, camphor, eucalyptus, pine, funk, woods, leather, gasoline/petroleum, insence, freshly opened can of tennis balls, elderly men and women perfume/scents/Old Spice and so on, it's very complex and extremely delicious in the vape as both concentrate and flower/bud.

Fire OGK x C99 F3

Look at those rails.... ❄

These are 3 different genotypes.

She did great outdoors as well, as long as no rain hit her, she will absolutely gleam with resin... The one outside was passion fruit, pine, menthol/camphor/eucalyptus, heavy eyelids/frontal lobe. Awesome seeds, not overpriced, highly recommended.
Quiet_Riot is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2018, 11:59 PM #2
mellowfellow
Tomoka Smoka

mellowfellow is a name known to allmellowfellow is a name known to allmellowfellow is a name known to allmellowfellow is a name known to allmellowfellow is a name known to allmellowfellow is a name known to allmellowfellow is a name known to allmellowfellow is a name known to allmellowfellow is a name known to allmellowfellow is a name known to allmellowfellow is a name known to all
ah man very nice, I must say a really love the smell of camphor. Toxic as hell but a great smell.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2018, 12:56 AM #3
Quiet_Riot

Quiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really niceQuiet_Riot is just really nice
Thank you

Me too, mane, been smelling it too much as a child, as gasoline, ink pens and so on ��

It works wonders on folks who have asthma including mine, it relaxes and dilates the airways almost immediately it seems, I guess it's mostly a terpene/thiol thing, but high cannabinoid might also help.
The last one pictured was very lemon/citron/pineapple - gasoline/camphor/turpentine like, it was like a little flavor fairytale to inhale ��

I didn't mention much of the high; it's really stony as I hoped for with low eyelids, real stress/tension reliever, with a initial exciting head and eyebuzz, even racy effects which is taken over by wanting to chill after 15-30 minutes, great allround effect if you are used to high THC along with CBG, CBD and CBN, I'm just guessing it's there, because it's so relaxing and a good sleep aid too, especially the Fire dom plants.

They were all more or less dense, but broke up perfectly, not rock-hard or anything.

Flowering time were messed up by several things, they must have received at least 73 days 12/12, they were hit with massive light-stress and cold from power outages, I can't recall I saw a male flower, so they also seem to be quite stable genetics.

Old 02-11-2018, 02:29 AM #4
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Hey Riot this is pretty impressive >>>

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1823955

i've a warm heart for C99 things ...peace
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 05:06 PM #5
browntrout

browntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of light
Looks good! Any OGK smells? I'm to pick up a pack of the Fire99 x C99Auto as well as a few of the MOB again. All for outdoor.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:37 AM #6
Quiet_Riot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
Hey Riot this is pretty impressive >>>

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1823955

i've a warm heart for C99 things ...peace
Thank you, C99 sure is great, the sweet tropical funk is somewhat addictive, it paired nicely to the Fire, I think, they augment each other, sometimes I'm missing more deep flavor and potency from C99,
and more tropical scents in the Fire, this hybrid solves this very well.

browntrout
Thank you, mane.
I'm not a OGK connoisseur like some others, my references are street Kush, and a couple of different hybrids from seed, but I would say it is a nice mix, there's sweet and tropical types, but they all seem to have more or less menthol, pine, lemon/grape, humulene, forest smells, fuels/gas/petroleum from Fire. The only ones I've had that rival F99 is a Chem DD hybrid, a Yumboldt x Alpha Diesel, SSSDH and Hawaiian Snow.

And the high is much stonier at points than Cindy, heavy eyelids, dry eyes, semi numb face or just a urge to relax facial muscles and body in general, it's medicine alright. A OGK with a tropical, fruity twist and better structure in some.
I will see if I can find more pictures, but I might haven't taken from the chop, if I recall correctly.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2018, 01:29 AM #7
Quiet_Riot

Hello again

Here's a couple of Fire99, there were a very lanky/stretchy lady, and a beautiful, sticky and slim Fire OGK genotype, and a mix of both C99 and Fire that leans mostly towards the OGK in scent, and gooeyness (very sticky - like glue), but with Cindy structure, a C99 genotype as well, passion fruit, pineapple, lime/citron/grape with sligth earthy, pine gas tones also.

Gassy lemon forest with a nice structure, topped, the white/grey stuff on the left side on a leaf is probably fabric from my clothes, bit will check up on it

C99 pheno - her resin is kind of dry, but still puts a smile of my face and mind every time, just a dank, funky fruitbowl. Sometimes its more rotten fruit than fresh, it changed

2 pics of the mixed/hybrid genotype that leans towards Fire.
Gassy, fresh tennisballs, rubber, solvents/dissolvents, mint/camphor/lemon-like freshness, cured meat with the humulene/pinene forest scents.
I cant quite pinpoint every scent, it's so good, this one especially is complex, "deep", kind of masculine, very satisfying and moreish, I get (more) stoned just by smelling her, especially if I just had a session.
And the most sticky along with the recessive Kush/Fire pheno (which looks like a Cookie to me, I've been watching those Cookie hybrids for a while...which isn't pictured this time around, wet and gluey,
The one below is probably the winner for most out there, got the yield - also in resin, not so lanky/spindly/stretchy, but strong branches, wonderful terpenes

Old 06-06-2018, 09:26 PM #8
browntrout

browntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of light
Are you making seeds of her?

Old 06-07-2018, 04:08 AM #9
Quiet_Riot

You know, popped some Sour Bubble BX3 x raunchy afghani NL to maybe see a male, but all female, what can you do, lol. Cloned all, including the F99, but lost some, and didn't categorize them, I knew I would regret not marking them..., but at least a couple is alive.
Of the SBxNL there were this rather wonderful mix one with ammonia, dank basement, garlic-like maybe, with a slighter sweet lemon bubble backed. Beautiful single cola, very symmetrical and dense, picture>later

This is the Kush genotype, can't get enough of her scents, minty, earthy lemon/pine, wet and greasy resin, leathery foliage. I have a sense of she's very special and worthy of preservation. The mix F99 pheno is also like this, worthy. I really want to keep them around. Just can't have a bunch of reveggin plants for maybe 6 months.

Old 06-13-2018, 01:21 AM #10
Quiet_Riot

I can't help to speculate that this one is Raskal's Fire pheno. Excuse me if I'm wrong.
It's all mint, lemons, fuel, pine etc. High bract-to-leaf ratio, I'm in love with this lady...

This is the recessive Kush pheno. It is like the above with more earthy, but still mint, lemon scent. Her structure is very pleasing to me, all bud more or less, like the Fire pheno