Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Blueberry

Thread Title Search
Blueberry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2017, 06:07 AM #11
Phenome
-

Phenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
I didn't hear about DJ losing the mother. Any more info on that?
Im not positive but I think the old vanilluna male died and the seeds available now will be last available from the old male

Old 08-25-2017, 06:15 AM #12
Phenome
-

Phenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy-doo View Post
Straight FFOF? Wow man that's bold I always been afraid to try bb in that soil without cutting it with promix. Is this your first time trying it or is this the norm for you?
Good question, yeah that's the normal for me. I used to cut it with some vermiculite, but not anymore. Saves me more time just using soil straight out of the bag, when I transplant I'll mix in a little bit of the full line of dragonfly earth medicine. I usually don't go heavy when watering to avoid the overwater crinkle leafs. Great question though, thank you for stopping in scrappy doo

Old 08-25-2017, 06:24 AM #13
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
Hell yeah it's a pita have to mix a separate batch of soil just for my bb's but I always have been afraid they'll go wonky on me at full strength. Real interested to see how they do.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2017, 10:14 PM #14
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
Happy to see another Blueberry grow! : )

Btw the male part of Vanilluna was Blueberry stretch indica male, the stud died? It is the male of all current Dj Short offerings.
However i remember Jd speaking about new male being selected, i personally hope for very Sativa male for the change, even though i know Dj likes to use Indica male for Sativa female

Old 08-28-2017, 12:26 AM #15
Phenome
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by elanius View Post
Happy to see another Blueberry grow! : )

Btw the male part of Vanilluna was Blueberry stretch indica male, the stud died? It is the male of all current Dj Short offerings.
However i remember Jd speaking about new male being selected, i personally hope for very Sativa male for the change, even though i know Dj likes to use Indica male for Sativa female
Thanks very much man, I've been enjoying looking at all the nice photos you've been posting of the blueberry. Glad to have you along.
I'm not really positive about the details on what died but I know that the current stock on the market is the last of it.
I'm excited to see what comes of this blueberry, did the pheno you found come from the current stock?
Feel free to post some pics in here of it so others can see how well yours turned out.

Old 08-28-2017, 12:32 AM #16
HeirLoomHG

HeirLoomHG will become famous soon enoughHeirLoomHG will become famous soon enough
Have orig blue berry and flo 1/2 beans. Moonshine old one kept nice never ran them
HeirLoomHG is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2017, 06:47 AM #17
Phenome
-

5 of them are above surface. hopefully in the next 2 days the rest are.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2017, 10:40 PM #18
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenome View Post
Thanks very much man, I've been enjoying looking at all the nice photos you've been posting of the blueberry. Glad to have you along.
I'm not really positive about the details on what died but I know that the current stock on the market is the last of it.
I'm excited to see what comes of this blueberry, did the pheno you found come from the current stock?
Feel free to post some pics in here of it so others can see how well yours turned out.
Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, all my Blueberries were from current stock. I grew 40 seeds, 20 directly from Dj and 20 from cannadian h3mp d3pot (hope i tricked the system )
I still have 4 plants from that selection, let me just post my favorites.

Blueberry Indica pheno

Bluebery Sativa pheno

I love them both

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:27 AM #19
Dislexus
the shit spoon

Dislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really niceDislexus is just really nice
Vanilluna sounds choice, thanks for the heads up on the limited supply.
Dislexus is offline Quote

Old 08-29-2017, 12:48 AM #20
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Never watched a straight blueberry grow so I'm curious. I have some blueberry seeds in cold storage but don't know when ill have time to pop them. Maybe this will inspire me to MAKE time for them - good luck.
Spaventa is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.