Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > ICMag Still Alive After All These Years!

Thread Title Search
ICMag Still Alive After All These Years! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2017, 03:31 AM #51
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc Dog View Post
I think a lot has to do with Trump being elected. I have noticed the same. We used to have great sense of community, and talked a lot. I am more worried about what I post.
This has definitely been a factor for me and I'm very happy that it isn't an issue at all for so many other folks. Y'all are my canaries in the hash mine. I was starting to get over some of the paranoia of the bad old days when skinny gay boss hogg was made top LEO.
Nevertheless I continue to post here & on IG even though I agree with the other who say that IG is a shitty platform for exchanging information. My main aim in using IG is to get more people to come to the monthly gardening club meetings (First Thursday of every month at the NW Cannabis Club on Powell Boulevard in beautiful, exciting inner SE Portland Oregon!) and pick up some free seeds. I generally get much better feedback on the photos I post here and just as importantly on the text that I post here.
Upvotes, likes, followers, reblogs and other forms of internet points can't be exchanged for cash or drugs yet so I just can't seem to get too excited by them and I have trouble understanding how others can, but IG, Twitter, etc. reach a much wider audience. Plus they let you get the latest bullshit from your favorite weed celebrities (some of whom used to post here, but no longer do). I saw Skunk_VA's cactus picture today on IG!
Schrews still posts his hot body and his impressively large female genitals on both sites though, so all is not lost.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:35 AM #52
resin_lung
I cough up honey oil

resin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud of
I was able to get in contact with some people I wouldn't have been able to on ICMag without asking for some serious favors from some connected ICMag members that don't really know me and I'm not the type to do that, So basically it would have been impossible.

IG is good for seeing videos of people getting knocked the fk out too!
resin_lung is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2017, 04:50 PM #53
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipz_genetics View Post
Sites like this depend on attracting and keeping good members. For far to long, that was not the objective of mods here. Indiscriminate banning, deletions, censorship...THAT IS WHAT DROVE FOLKS AWAY. When Clarence left seedbay, it went to shit, now people won't order from there because of credibility issues. I've met some very nice people in the community here, and fir that I'm thankful..otherwise I don't care if I ever post here. People build sites, and people destroy them. It all comes full circle. YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE....Mods my ass! Ban that! And see who gives a shit. Tipz.....sorry for the rant...Sad but TRUE
What was your old handle?

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:56 PM #54
resin_lung
I cough up honey oil

resin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud of
You have a right to your opinion and I guess it's just as valid as anybody's . I say "guess it's just as valid" only because of when you joined(with this nic of course).

I assume you are a long time member who at some point in the past, deleted their account for one reason or another and returned a few days ago with this new handle.

Although you could be someone who's was banned in the past? Perhaps u feel wronged? Perhaps your upset?

i don't have a clue, but I'll give you the benifit of the doubt and trust that you are here giving your undiased opinion.

Like I said though... I dissagree.

I can only think of 1 single person who I wish was still posting that I believe was banned.

There's a few who weren't banned yet don't post or deleted their accounts but those members are not around for a bunch of different personal reasons. It's certainly not the fault of any mods on this site.

Other than the one I mentioned earlier I can't think of anybody that's been banned that I miss?

You may be able to remind me of a few but off the top of my head..... I got nothing.(I do smoke some killer dope though)

I can't think of any posts that worth a damn that have been deleted?

I noticed a deleted thread the other day but it had been closed for a month and it was completely against the TOU from the start BUT special concideration was requested and given by Gypsy and the mods, something I very much appreciate btw.

It was jumpin off for a while until it got down right rediculous and was closed. They could have let it go till we started eating each other's young but aye..... the party's gotta end at some point.

What threads that were worth anything have been deleted?

You seem to remember them well.

Maybe you wouldn't mind naming a few deleted threads and perhaps the valuable info they contained?

On a side note.... how's the weed your smoking? Smoking more, more often or possibly finding better weed would help your memory. Allowing you to forget more of the little things, leaving you able to only think of things that matter most.

Namaste, chakras and the force be with you. PEACE!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:58 PM #55
rolandomota

rolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to beholdrolandomota is a splendid one to behold
Seedbay is working i just recived an order in may
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2017, 06:13 PM #56
RB56

RB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to all
I think the biggest issue for volume is the spread of legalization. Less on the supply side than the demand side. All of the people who previously didn't like growing but grew as the only reliable / safe means of supply and now live in legal places have other options. Losing them may reduce total forum activity but should improve quality.

Still a great place for me. For the people unhappy about the forum/sub-forum organization - lower total volume may make a reorganization possible. Some of the things you don't like may have been implemented to handle rapid growth. Suggest alternatives!
RB56 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:20 PM #57
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
If you haven't been banned...your a newbie as far as I m concerned..ic is my home...yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:20 PM #58
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB56 View Post
I think the biggest issue for volume is the spread of legalization. Less on the supply side than the demand side. All of the people who previously didn't like growing but grew as the only reliable / safe means of supply and now live in legal places have other options. Losing them may reduce total forum activity but should improve quality.

Still a great place for me. For the people unhappy about the forum/sub-forum organization - lower total volume may make a reorganization possible. Some of the things you don't like may have been implemented to handle rapid growth. Suggest alternatives!
And....many, nany other choices where to get genetics from seed sites, stores in the USA.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is online now Quote

Old 06-30-2017, 06:32 PM #59
RB56

RB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoned-trout View Post
If you haven't been banned...your a newbie as far as I m concerned..ic is my home...yeehaw
I was banned for a month. Deserved it. Good for me. It's possible to spend too much time here.
RB56 is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:21 AM #60
resin_lung
I cough up honey oil

So who is it you miss so much that it causes you to cry yourself to sleep every night?