Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Auto White Widow X Big Bud (Auto WWxBB) & Auto Kush (2018 Grow)

Thread Title Search
Auto White Widow X Big Bud (Auto WWxBB) & Auto Kush (2018 Grow) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2018, 12:34 AM #1
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
Auto White Widow X Big Bud (Auto WWxBB) & Auto Kush (2018 Grow)

06-01-2018, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skunkist View Post
I just soaked some female seeds auto : 2 auto Kush and 2 White Widow x Big Bud auto .For now . I will see for more tomorrow .

They will have their special thread in the Female Seeds forum [...]
3 seeds popped already and the fourth (a wwxbb) is cracked and on the way .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HADJIME <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(men with tits, yeah , I know, but not the worsts ! )

And here we are !

They are germinating in coco + light worm compost .
There was no more light mix at the growshop . I kept my last liters of light mix for potting .

They will have : 20 liters special auto pots . 30% coco in soil . Clay peebles air buffer . & of course, no transplanting .

I will update when they will come to light . ( That means very soon ! ) .

Last edited by The_Skunkist; 06-03-2018 at 12:52 AM..
The_Skunkist is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:40 PM #2
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
Exclamation

The 4th seed is broken in fact , so I just soaked another WWxBB Auto yesterday evening .

Edit : And now @16h51 it's already popped !

Last edited by The_Skunkist; 06-04-2018 at 04:52 PM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:02 AM #3
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello Skunkist!

Hope all is well with you
Thanks a lot for starting this thread and for running these 2 varieties together, it will be lots of fun to notice differences and similarities for sure

Wish you all the best with this grow and thanks once more for giving them a try,

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
06-01-2018, 01:45 AM

3 seeds popped already and the fourth (a wwxbb) is cracked and on the way .

View Image

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HADJIME <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

View Image

(men with tits, yeah , I know, but not the worsts ! )

And here we are !

View Image

They are germinating in coco + light worm compost .
There was no more light mix at the growshop . I kept my last liters of light mix for potting .

View Image

They will have : 20 liters special auto pots . 30% coco in soil . Clay peebles air buffer . & of course, no transplanting .

I will update when they will come to light . ( That means very soon ! ) .

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:52 PM #4
The_Skunkist

Thumbs up Seedlings are alive !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Hello Skunkist!

Hope all is well with you
Thanks a lot for starting this thread and for running these 2 varieties together, it will be lots of fun to notice differences and similarities for sure

Wish you all the best with this grow and thanks once more for giving them a try,

Take care,
Mr B.
Everything is well ! Thanks a lot !
I will try my best as usual .
Even if the weed/oil is strong !

---------

The damaged seed :

I was like : WTF ? first time a Female Seeds seed does not germinate in 15 years !?!

Then new lifes are looking for light !

It's a potting emergency !!!! (both are like that )

Let's go for another " Autoflos Potting Tutorial " !

Old 06-05-2018, 09:07 PM #5
The_Skunkist

Exclamation Potting Autoflos !

Special long shaped 20 liters autoflo pots :

Clay peebles :

Enough for an air buffer :

Making auto substrate :

1/3 coco mix 2/3 royalty mix

+2 big spoons of Mineral Magic + 50g Guanokalong :

MIX !

Old 06-05-2018, 09:13 PM #6
The_Skunkist

Exclamation Potting Autoflos !

Products used :

Fill the pot , but keep a one liter space :

Remove little pots then put lightmix or lightmix + coco in those empty spaces, then your seedling, they won't be "burnt".

So, that's some work !

Last edited by The_Skunkist; 06-05-2018 at 09:39 PM..

Old 06-05-2018, 09:16 PM #7
The_Skunkist

Auto Kush :

Auto WWxBB :

General View :

Old 06-10-2018, 05:33 PM #8
The_Skunkist

Quick update @day5

General view , plants are viewable now :

Auto Kush :

Auto WWxBB :

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:13 PM #9
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello Skunkist

Thanks for these lovely updates. I have to say that I really appreciate the fact that everything is clearly explained with precise descriptions and with photos included, easy to follow for real.

Glad to see that all babies are doing fine, surely they are enjoying their environment

Thanks for the updates, looking forward to seeing them growing fast!

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
General view , plants are viewable now :

View Image

Auto Kush :

View Image

View Image

Auto WWxBB :

View Image

View Image

Old 06-11-2018, 02:39 PM #10
The_Skunkist

Thanks Mista' Bean !

Yeah, over a "strain thread" , I try to give away a method to help people in nice auto grows. So MANDATORY CLARITY !

They already had a light root stim with correct pH . And regular little water sprayings to keep humidity level high .
Temperature is around 27/28°C (a little bit high), humidity around 65% with 160w led on them during a 20/4h light cycle .

My first auto crop with potency ( after lowryder tries in 2006/2007) was Auto Critical from Female Seeds . No coco mixed in soil . Repotting mistakes ...2012 or something like this . 30/35 grs in 10 liters pots.

I remember exactly my thinking ( with lowryder experience scars ) : " Let's have a try at this shit. "
Few tokes later, feeling decontraction in my shoulders : " Faaaack, It's good weed !"

Then the first condition to learn is to accept to learn .
And if you like to learn you will learn fast !

Last edited by The_Skunkist; 06-11-2018 at 02:59 PM..