Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Original Glue, Inc. ‘Reverse Class-Action Suit’ Against All GG#4 Cultivators

Thread Title Search
Original Glue, Inc. ‘Reverse Class-Action Suit’ Against All GG#4 Cultivators Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2017, 04:50 PM #141
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
Maybe all growers should boycott and stop using their super tuff and sticky tape....yeehaw....didn't the girl scouts try and do the same thing with GSC.????????
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2017, 11:59 PM #142
Ruskointhehouse

Ruskointhehouse is a jewel in the roughRuskointhehouse is a jewel in the roughRuskointhehouse is a jewel in the roughRuskointhehouse is a jewel in the roughRuskointhehouse is a jewel in the roughRuskointhehouse is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoned-trout View Post
Maybe all growers should boycott and stop using their super tuff and sticky tape....yeehaw....didn't the girl scouts try and do the same thing with GSC.????????
they probably could - Archive uses the name Dosidos which is also a registered trademark. yummy cookies too :P peanutbutter.
Ruskointhehouse is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2017, 12:00 AM #143
Ruskointhehouse

Ruskointhehouse is a jewel in the roughRuskointhehouse is a jewel in the roughRuskointhehouse is a jewel in the roughRuskointhehouse is a jewel in the roughRuskointhehouse is a jewel in the roughRuskointhehouse is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombadil.360 View Post
Chunky, now that's infringement for sure. And correct me if I'm wrong, but those guys are not JW or mdgg in question.
no they aren't - JW and his partner corrected me on that - I said they shouldn't have used the logo and they said they never have and have no control over what these people do at events.
Ruskointhehouse is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2017, 12:35 AM #144
NewAgeGenetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoned-trout View Post
GSC has no "owner" or ?

who created the the first GSC seeds and called it to GSC?

Old 06-28-2017, 12:29 AM #145
paper thorn

paper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to behold
hope it gets better grizz

NFT, Bubba, rocks, cats, dogs and stuff Current Grow (sorta)

Old Seeds, New Strains (not) current grow OLD thread

Come on son 3600 watts OLDER thread

Great song, check it out.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

Quote:
im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
unclefishstick

Rachel Flotard sing Anchor Song, she's so perfect, maybe it's the hair

Blaze Foley singing WW3, cool song
paper thorn is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2017, 11:38 PM #146
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
just remove the 's' in https (their site is not secure!)

Very good article, which brings things up-to-date.

The important news there is that the Gorilla-Glue company is looking to settle as Josey has reined in the use of the trademarked name. This is good news. They would've already settled but Josey didn't want to give up his website domain which includes their trademarked name.

Not sure why he won't do that, as he can easily rebrand the site...

I didn't realize that this all started when Josey tried to trademark the name. So I guess he brought it on himself, no?

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard
Skip is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:31 PM #147
canadacannabis

canadacannabis is a jewel in the roughcanadacannabis is a jewel in the roughcanadacannabis is a jewel in the roughcanadacannabis is a jewel in the roughcanadacannabis is a jewel in the roughcanadacannabis is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
honestly there tape is a good product, i don't know of a better tape for the grow room, expensive but good .
Really? I hated using it. I used it to help tape white poly over a window and the heat/humidity would always make it peel off and the poly fall

Here in canada it's all about the red TUCK (not duct/duck) tape and white poly. Tuck tape is specifically designed to hold it wet/damp/hot environments. Basically made for grow rooms
canadacannabis is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:12 PM #148
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
thanks Payaso

Old 08-14-2017, 01:09 AM #149
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadacannabis View Post
Really? I hated using it. I used it to help tape white poly over a window and the heat/humidity would always make it peel off and the poly fall

Here in canada it's all about the red TUCK (not duct/duck) tape and white poly. Tuck tape is specifically designed to hold it wet/damp/hot environments. Basically made for grow rooms
Have an online link/desc or purchase option?
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2017, 02:13 AM #150
mack 10

mack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond repute
So that's 2 down, (no one remember Chemdogs troubles)
The moral of the story is don't register shit in your own name
Especially if its named after or very similar to a well known brand.

And don't think im having a dig.
Just a heads up.

Cool that they have decided to settle.
Not worth getting hammered over a G, O and an R
When GUE will work.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote