Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Blue Garden

Thread Title Search
Blue Garden Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2017, 04:42 PM #41
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
Thanks man! Lets see, i am having good start ;D

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2017, 05:20 PM #42
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
BB14 sativa pheno

This is the nominated plant, looking completely different in another environment. Its the Blueberry sativa expression. Biggest stretch in my garden, freaky. The bud itself is very dense, with dark fruity/licorice/nutty/berry/ really complex smell, it has also kind of baked element to it, sometimes reminds my of cookie with dry fruit or something. She tastes somewhat fruity/floral/fresh. The effect is very euphoric and active with little body. It will leave you relaxed and there is no unpleasant comedown.

Last edited by elanius; 05-06-2017 at 05:57 PM..
elanius is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2017, 12:23 PM #43
elanius

BB 14

Again the same phenotype, grown by friend Sailinder

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2017, 12:47 PM #44
elanius

BB 14 another grow

Every time i run her, she looks almost completely different

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2017, 03:56 PM #45
Kush_Kloud

Kush_Kloud will become famous soon enoughKush_Kloud will become famous soon enoughKush_Kloud will become famous soon enough
Wow very beautiful BB elanius! What a great phenotype! Thanks for sharing.

KK
Kush_Kloud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:33 AM #46
BlackMarketMic

BlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura aboutBlackMarketMic has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the advice on male selection, I know how to breed a male plant with a female plant but was just curious about selection criteria for a good stud.
I am asking because I purposely bought some regular blueberry seeds for this exact purpose last month.. Unfortunately they aren't dj's and must be a copy of his, they are crop king seeds blueberry .. Not the best reputation considering they are Canada's biggest breeder, or so they claim. I got them from the grow store I go to.
They definitely have some of the blueberry traits I constantly hear about and see in pics. So these would be interesting to breed with my mother's just for fun and experimenting with..

I was wondering what is dj's blueberry? Is it a f1 or has it been inbred for a number of generations to f4 or something? I think I used to know the story but I forgot.

And very nice pics Elanius, beautiful colours and I bet attractive fragrances too!! Nice work man!
BlackMarketMic is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2017, 12:21 PM #47
ODF

ODF will become famous soon enough
Amazing thread Elanius! And amazing plants all around!

Big fan of Blueberry although I haven't gotten to grow it yet. It's been one of my biggest to-do's since I first smoked it in Amsterdam around 2002(?).

I'll just lurk here with my jaw on the floor.

Thank you all for sharing!
ODF is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2017, 02:02 PM #48
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Dj puts out f5 seed.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:54 PM #49
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
This is a great thread...

Beautiful flowers and pictures...!!!...

nickman is online now Quote

Old 05-10-2017, 12:33 AM #50
martian313

martian313 has a spectacular aura aboutmartian313 has a spectacular aura aboutmartian313 has a spectacular aura aboutmartian313 has a spectacular aura aboutmartian313 has a spectacular aura about
Stunning stuff elanius, beautiful plants, photos and detailed reports. Keep it up Fave thread.
martian313 is offline Quote