Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > LaBuenaHierba Seeds > LaBuenaHierba Seeds

Thread Title Search
LaBuenaHierba Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-21-2015, 11:47 PM #21
blue_tick

moppel all the strains i have seen in here look excellent nice work you have here. look forward to growing some of your crosses

peace
Old 12-22-2015, 12:37 AM #22
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud of
@flboy, i havent created these strains, LBH has.

Moppel is offline Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 01:52 AM #23
blue_tick

moppel
i apologize for the mis-understanding. i read that LBH HAS CREATED THESE FINE CROSSES I JUST WANTED YOU TO RELAY IT AS IF I UNDERSTAND IT THAT LBH ENGLISH IS NOT SO GOOD. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION. HOPE TO SEE THESE CROSSES OUT SO I CAN GIVE THEM A RUN AND POST THEM UP IN HERE

PEACE
Old 01-30-2017, 03:25 PM #24
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hey guys,
any 2017 news LBH, Moppel?
I hope you're all right and have a great time with spreading the good herb to the world

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 12:13 PM #25
VonBudí
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

VonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud of
lbh,how early was your eirdbei finishing?

hope yourself and moppel have a great season.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:30 PM #26
La Buena Hierba

La Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBudí View Post
lbh,how early was your eirdbei finishing?

hope yourself and moppel have a great season.
hi VonBudi depends one witch year your seeds where maked(selections)
most of mine LBH's Eirdbei finished begin september til half september
here in Amsterdam .

thanks
La Buena Hierba is offline Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:01 PM #27
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Greetings ! Just finished a run of Sour Afghani Autos and enjoyed them all very much. There are some photos in my albums. Lovely hash from them too.
ULMW is offline Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 11:10 AM #28
LIBERTYCHICKEN

LIBERTYCHICKEN is on a distinguished road
Are their any LBH seeds up on seedbay ?

Or am i just missing them ?
LIBERTYCHICKEN is offline Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:35 PM #29
Leaf Eater

Leaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura about
I looked on seedbay and i saw none
Leaf Eater is offline Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 05:20 PM #30
La Buena Hierba

La Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of light
working on it this year you can buy seeds ath seedaby ore webshop i keep you updated we realy working on it!! so this year 100%

peace LBH

thanks
La Buena Hierba is offline Quote