What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mysterious Men Dropping From Helicopters To Chop Down NorCal Marijuana Grows

Good link Petflora. I will mention that site next week when I see him. The course has an interesting edge while teaching photo theory, the even more interesting part is the politics. Being that the same time photography revolutionized the govt, military, law enforcement learned to use this as a powerful tool. Same as filming it would be best to see some home videos taken by people this is happening to. It's dangerous to have import information distilled and censored by (media or the higher powers)
To manipulate an image or video, is to control people. Not to get too off topic here but quick example is the Ferguson shooting. Looking at how a cnn story or version would be much different than what a witness has on their cell phone. I'd be much more interested in seeing the cell phone video for it would hold more truth

amannamedtruth

Veteran
I'm guessing its just the state or feds hiring somebody...probably some kind of rhetorical loophole or some bullshit. Isn't salt shot a decent thing to keep people at bay? They start shooting, maybe fire up the real rounds...i dno what i'd do.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/local/2398717-181/cleaning-up-after-pot-growers#page=1

This article claims these guys are hired to clean up the messes of illegal grows. My bet is that this is something to do, grab the good herb under the guise and authority of the state, then take yr load where you want! Free weed! and these guys are under nowhere near the level of scrutiny a gov't employee are.

MJBadger

Veteran
That’s why Susan Schindler suspected the posse, when her medical marijuana garden was hit last month.

I hope somebody really finds out what is going on before heavy rifles are let off , you want to come on my property you better have a warrant .

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Feel bad when they land on the wrong mans land. I mean if it's the middle of the night how do you know if they aren't russian communists or taliban etc? I know quite a few people that if this happened on their land the chopper wouldnt be going anywhere lol

Croptober

Most of these gardens have a dog or two right? So my question is how many of these fuckers have been bitten? If they are trespassing with no warrant and get bit what would happen? I'm thinking they would just shoot the dog but that shit would not fly with me. Does anybody know if this has happened yet?

DrFever

Veteran
Well after reading some of these posts i think to myself yea right your going to shoot down the helicopter or chase them off your land ,,or start shooting at them ??
truthfully, you would probably shit your pants if you seen a fast low sweep and next thing you see 10 - 15 or more heavily armed, with probably Body armor hired Mercenaries these fuckers will kill anything that moves let alone chances of you confronting a Ex Navy seal or military trained 6 - 10 years of special forces trust me if you think your going to be a match against these guys think again.
It would be better to stand down and live another day then try to stop them you come around a corner with a gun or start shooting you be dead before you know it if these guys are hired mercenaries Ex military they probably have more hrs handling a weapon then you could ever imagine and if its a government paid mission you would disappear

Bottom line its Bull shit and wrong specially if its a legit grow but is it really ??? i mean i got to ask this is it still a federal offence to grow weed ???? i mean the state passed the law???
but Federal law rules all ,, So is it still a federal offence ??? just saying could DEA actually come crashing down your door an bust you ????
This brings me to unmarked helicopter does anyone think after 911 any flying craft flying in USA airspace is not tracked and truly identified pretty sure CiA / FEDS got there hands in this somewhere.... government hired mercenaries to do some dirty work nothing new is it

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I learned to shoot in the United States Marine Corps. I have put 8 rounds in a three inch diameter circle at 500 yards. If I choose to shoot someone would not make it.

I am sure there are more than a few that can do better than that on here.

Well after reading some of these posts i think to myself yea right your going to shoot down the helicopter or chase them off your land ,,or start shooting at them ??
truthfully, you would probably shit your pants if you seen a fast low sweep and next thing you see 10 - 15 or more heavily armed, with probably Body armor hired Mercenaries these fuckers will kill anything that moves let alone chances of you confronting a Ex Navy seal or military trained 6 - 10 years of special forces trust me if you think your going to be a match against these guys think again.
It would be better to stand down and live another day then try to stop them you come around a corner with a gun or start shooting you be dead before you know it if these guys are hired mercenaries Ex military they probably have more hrs handling a weapon then you could ever imagine and if its a government paid mission you would disappear

Bottom line its Bull shit and wrong specially if its a legit grow but is it really ??? i mean i got to ask this is it still a federal offence to grow weed ???? i mean the state passed the law???
but Federal law rules all ,, So is it still a federal offence ??? just saying could DEA actually come crashing down your door an bust you ????
This brings me to unmarked helicopter does anyone think after 911 any flying craft flying in USA airspace is not tracked and truly identified pretty sure CiA / FEDS got there hands in this somewhere.... government hired mercenaries to do some dirty work nothing new is it

Haha the chest pounding reminds me of the handgun forums I used to visit. Buncha crazies over there! :biggrin:

The fuzz already admitted to being in the area doing raids, maybe this was just a "for grins" impromptu kind of thing for them. They're a whacky bunch, those folks who make their living locking human beings in cages. Whodathunk?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yes a lot of people talk here. I am pretty sure I would not shoot, but if my family life was on the line I would.

If these people have everything riding on one grow they are fools. They need to learn to budget.

But that said, sooner or latter they will run into someone who will shoot back.

SoufLondon

America is an enigma to the rest of the world.

The sheriffs response would certainly indicate that they at least had knowledge of it happening. If there was a helicopter full of armed men even in crazy land america the fbi or whoever would be there with their own helicopters.

This type of stupid crazy shit would only really happen there, i wish you all the best of luck in fighting your tyrannical government, perhaps remind the people in charge that its supposed to be "land of the free" not "the land of the oppressed"

NEGT1

I'm inclined to think they are targeting these specific grows for a single reason, but that is a pretty broad assumption on my part and really isn't all that logical, it's about as logical as picking randomly.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are they doing this at night or during the day?

I would have to say whoever is behind it is has connections to a rogue group of government officials...

what can be done to stop this from happening?

running barbwire in a spider-web fashion high above the plants?

so fucking shady out there these days....

there is flight-tracking software available online where you can look to see what planes/helicopters were in what area at what time.... you can even watch flight patterns real-time .....i would suggest whoever got robbed to look up the data... it is all logged

MJBadger

Veteran
Still nobody knows who these shits are or what the purpose of these raids are , someone needs to take responsibility before bullets do start flying . If a group of armed men dressed as special forces dropped into any property surely as a citizen you have a right to tap a bullet in the head/neck/hip , body armour won`t help if you hit the right spot .

DrFever

Veteran
Still nobody knows who these shits are or what the purpose of these raids are , someone needs to take responsibility before bullets do start flying . If a group of armed men dressed as special forces dropped into any property surely as a citizen you have a right to tap a bullet in the head/neck/hip , body armour won`t help if you hit the right spot .

Well Again you can surely try but i would place bets you would not live another day if these guys are Ex navy / special ops or the elite there so trained by the time you walked out of your house or where ever you probably have been tagged and not one but few laser sites have you cross haired between your eyes
You got to remember killing is what they do and they will not hesitate to kill you if you pose a threat specially backed by the Government and are the best at it have you ever killed a person before ???? i have read many stories of marine first kills and how it fucked there life sure is easy to say owe tap some bullet in someones head talk the talk ... But to actually go forward on it
Like Crane says if it was life and death situation , protecting your family thats different
You ever here of BLACK WATER ??? have you ??? just a heads up if its black water doing this then be worried the operate under no flag no laws nothing they can shoot you for no reason and get away with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZicjNx1BXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqM4tKPDlR8

MJBadger

Veteran
they will not hesitate to kill you if you pose a threat specially backed by the Government

That`s just it , are they backed by the government coz nobody seems to know who the fuck they are ? .And as to your Q i take the 5th on that , draw your own conclusions .

Latest posts

Latest posts