Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Anyone know how blue moonshine was made?

Thread Title Search
Anyone know how blue moonshine was made? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2019, 04:52 AM #11
Karmic Farmer

Karmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
A person may consider OTM to replace Blue Moonshine.
After all, it is a fillial gen beyond...

Look for "Pure Old Time Moonshine". It's one fillial beyond DJs OTM if I remember right.
The Blue Moonshine BB133 F4 Mother of OTM only produced a very limited amount of seeds when hit with the BB 130 male, that’s why it was such a limited release. It wasn’t productive enough for producing seeds to justify recreating. Plus the BB 130 father was lost so the point is moot anyway.
OTM is an F5 of Blue Moonshine if I’m not mistaken. I’m going off of memory....

Peace,
KF

Last edited by Karmic Farmer; 05-02-2019 at 06:59 AM..
Karmic Farmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2019, 06:38 PM #12
medman225

medman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the rough
just to be clear in case no one posted it
blueberry is a f5... and the blueberry was taken to the next gen for blue moonshine(f6)
old time moonshine is a f6 of the blueberry, made with a mutant blue moonshine mom.
medman225 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2019, 11:03 PM #13
Spankee

Spankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura about
In dj’s book he mentions Backcrossing Selectively.”(I have f3 variety i call TF true floral (also for temple flo) . “The matriarch of the Blueberry/Blue Moonshine line and relative of the flo”
Spankee is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2019, 11:06 PM #14
Spankee

Spankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura about
Is blue heaven an offspring of blue moonshine?
Spankee is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2019, 01:17 AM #15
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to behold
ask doobieduck, i believe hes been growing these for a few years
Lyfespan is offline Quote