What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana ‘hash oil' explosions on rise

Make near 100% dry sift with my method.

Problem solved.

Cheers.

And lol.. yes most people purge outside, and bring it in.. the easy thing to do is just sit outside another 5 mins with a torch and lightly hover it above.. eventually you'll be fine. If it's not going to catch and blow you up with a torch over top of it, then it's not going to in your kitchen with the windows open and such on a cookie sheet.

vta

Veteran
You are really winning me over with your accusations...and your "I've been to your houses" bullshit. You are a shrill sounding poster of dishonesty. Every one of your threads is based in negativity. Next you'll be wanting our penises cut off. You get paid for this stuff?

lol...not really sure what to think about this guy...then I read this...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=6072507&postcount=93

Ok guys, I guess I have to come clean.

I have never actually blasted any erl before - never made any BHO
:(
Never been to jail.
Never smoked Spice or used any hard drugs (well I did shrooms once)
I've never even grown any pot before.
All the pics I post I just find on the internet, sorry if anyone feels like I am stealing your images. Please email me and I will take them down.

I am also only 20 (but I'm turning 21 next month)

I just wanted to fit in with all of you.

You are all seem really really cool and I felt like I had to make up something just to fit in...

I'm really sorry about all this.

Hope you understand.

:dunno:

supermanlives

Veteran
I have to come clean. made lots of bho and smoke puddles of oil.been to jail in multiple states,done all the hard drugs and grew shrooms. grown lots of pot inside an out.all my pics are fucking mine.been 20, 2 times and then some.i don't try and fit in an yall can kiss my ass if ya don't like me.i aint sorry and I don't care if you understand. DAVESNOTHERE yeehaw.

DemonPigeon

Veteran
lol...not really sure what to think about this guy...then I read this...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=6072507&postcount=93

:dunno:

How many threads does he need?

As for the post it just leaves me puzzled.

Oh well at least the posts after that are just the news. So far he's not put in any new overdose warnings or BHO bullshit and though it's still something he seems a bit too keen on... well just reporting the news without the whole "Reefer madness" Routine doesn't bother me.

mowood3479

Veteran
Warning labels are just slightly less effective than new laws and more PIGS.

What are the warning labels on gas cans like? Does that stop people from catching fire if they are playing with gas while smoking? Warning labels on ladders, does that keep morons from standing on the top and falling?

Whatever happened to individual responsibility and let the buyer beware?

It seems like almost all people in this country are in the 13+ grade, never graduated to adulthood, and need the teachers and yard duties to tell them how to live their lives. Very sad.

:joint:
exactly, what ever happened to personal responsability. if ur a grown up, handle your self like one.
i do not need or want the government to protect me from anything. i mean do we need laws to protect the dumbest, and most self abusive among us? they are going to be dumb and self abusive with/ or without legislation.... and then we have more laws that we ALL must follow or risk being put in a cage for years.
legislating morality is a joke

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
I have to come clean. made lots of bho and smoke puddles of oil.been to jail in multiple states,done all the hard drugs and grew shrooms. grown lots of pot inside an out.all my pics are fucking mine.been 20, 2 times and then some.i don't try and fit in an yall can kiss my ass if ya don't like me.i aint sorry and I don't care if you understand. DAVESNOTHERE yeehaw.

This^^

LMAO

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran

Kiss Your ass :moon:,,, now talk bout some DANGEROUS gas.

I wish You would quit beating round tha bush, an tell Us how You REALLY feel.

Good Day,,, :tiphat:;1TT

AngryGnomes

Keep it safe. GrayWolf still hasn't exploded and he's show this community that hundreds of Lbs can be processed safely and contaminate free!!!!!!

Long live the Overgrowers and Inventors!

:joint:
From what has been argued in this thread is people want legal standards on par with what Graywolf has been abiding to for years. They want the production done by those who can produce contaminate free BHO in proper facilities. I haven't seen much about banning the substance but banning idiots who don't know what there doing from doing so. If cannabis legalization is to succeed we will have to accept whether we like it or not regulation of the industry will occur. Those who can adapt are already following standard safety protocols and will be unaffected when the penny drops.

Cannabis legalization is on an unstoppable path, but we are gonna either shape the legislation that will follow or be left by the roadside while major corporations swallow the whole industry. If we continue to fight amongst ourselves we will have no one to blame but ourselves when we are squeezed out.

rebelhalfacre

Your not an adult, your a (maybe) ex junky fanatic and your use of a great man's name offends me. We hear you when you tell all the stories about Darwinism losers out there making stupid decisions but enough is enough already. Your idea of offering it to a mother or little sisters is beyond excusable behavior. Your a Fucking sick Troll who I would love to bitch slap!

armedoldhippy

Veteran

don't go easy, tell us what you REALLY think...:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts