What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MSNBC says Obama to legalize

I saw today on MSNBC (Who I consider to be the true news). That Obama will consider (for politcal gain) to legalize cannabis for personal use.Sometimes on MSNBC they leak what the "Liberals" have planned. (From Huffpost)...No matter what your ideology is MSNBC spends most of it's time correcting "made up shit" that lets say it's competitor does. That is to say you won't see Fox "so called news" spending most of its time correcting facts that are reported on MSNBC. If MSNBC says there is a possibility through a Leak it actually could happen.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
That is complete bullshit.

Who is the pot vote going to go to? Romney?

Just like the Gay vote, he doesn't have to give us potheads any concessions. Telling the US he was not going to deport anymore illegals, certainly will help with the Hispanic vote.

BTW, MSNBC is just as bad as FOX, just a different flavor.

That is complete bullshit.

Who is the pot vote going to go to? Romney?

Just like the Gay vote, he doesn't have to give us potheads any concessions. Telling the US he was not going to deport anymore illegals, certainly will help with the Hispanic vote.

BTW, MSNBC is just as bad as FOX, just a different flavor.

exactly!! empty promises for the election year!

V

vonforne

You people actually still watch TV? And that bullshit they feed everyone........

Midnite Toker

Veteran
I saw today on MSNBC (Who I consider to be the true news). That Obama will consider (for politcal gain) to legalize cannabis for personal use.Sometimes on MSNBC they leak what the "Liberals" have planned. (From Huffpost)...No matter what your ideology is MSNBC spends most of it's time correcting "made up shit" that lets say it's competitor does. That is to say you won't see Fox "so called news" spending most of its time correcting facts that are reported on MSNBC. If MSNBC says there is a possibility through a Leak it actually could happen.
You MSNBCers are the most brain washed group on The Planet! Seriously....they spend most of thier time "correcting made up shit". Why don't they report the news? You are being led around by the short hairs and loving it.
I don't get it~mT:moon:

I

icon

all media is just mind control
picture.php

G

greenmatter

MSNBC also reports that justin bieber and/or kim kardashian are talented and/or relevant ......... fluff mixed with bullshit is always on the menu.

demasoni

edit - "0 out of 1 members found this post helpful"
haha basically a first for me^. Got a problem someone? I welcome the responsible member to step forward and explain.
I'm guessing the OP either got their wittle feelins hurt, or it was just too much sardonic text for someones wittle brain. so we'll simplify. read carefully...
FAUX = MSNBC = Corporately Owned Network = Brainwashing. Class dismissed. That simple enough for ya?

I saw today on MSNBC (Who I consider to be the true news).
msnbc? true news? Insert cravenmore selected image.

That Obama will consider (for politcal gain) to legalize cannabis for personal use.
OH SHIT HE IS???? OMG WE BETTER VOTE FOR HIM!
We've never seen that bait used before.
"consider"...fucking "consider" rofl.

Sometimes on MSNBC they leak what the "Liberals" have planned. (From Huffpost)...No matter what your ideology is MSNBC spends most of it's time correcting "made up shit" that lets say it's competitor does.
That is to say you won't see Fox "so called news" spending most of its time correcting facts that are reported on MSNBC.
If MSNBC says there is a possibility through a Leak it actually could happen.
OHHH that must mean msnbc is less manipulative than fox!
They are both CON butt buddies who make a game of most peoples minds.
Get a refresher, a psych101 will help you to define in formal terms each and every lame tactic employed by these networks. You'll realize how real and subtle mind control is. But even without a psych course you can still tell its shit, like smell it a mile away.
Watching either network should leave you feeling depressed, furious, insulted, and like you had a 5" diameter turd rammed down your throat.
otherwise,
just victims of the in house drive by.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL That is nothing but political bullshit. His crony's are spreading rumors to get votes thats all.

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
Seems to me that I recall just before the last election, candidate Obama promised not to use federal resources to circumvent state-legal mmj. So it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he promises legalization or some other concession to the mj crowd. Maybe he'll promise to only go after those in violation of state laws. Oh wait, that's what he says he's doing now.

Is it just me, or is there a trend here? Say one thing and do the exact opposite. Anybody that votes for Obama based on a campaign promise that he'll do something about the drug war, let me know and I'll set you up with a sweet deal on some beachfront property on the moon.

WelderDan

Veteran
Marijuana will not be legal until a large corporation like Monsanto, or the Altria Group or Merk Pharmaceuticals decides it is a worthwhile (money making) endeavor and they lobby (throw huge wads of cash) at lawmakers to sway their opinions (buy them off).

IF Obama decided today to legalize weed, you can bet the cries of "SOFT ON CRIME!" would be deafening. It isn't going to happen until enough politicians are convinced (bribed) to change their opinion.

thegambler

What a fool........ people like you don't deserve to have legalized pot. It will only make you more stupid!

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
you guys are all wrong...

he WILL legalize it for personal use....his personal use....that doesnt mean it afects anyone else but him

igrowone

Veteran
i'm sure it's in the vein of a bigfoot sighting, somebody heard something that became 'legal'<br>
however we(the pro MJ legalization population) weren't even worth lying to not so long ago<br>
even if it is another lie, in a strange way it's a positive note

Latest posts

Latest posts