Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > NO more drugs for foreigners in the south of holland since 1st of may

Thread Title Search
NO more drugs for foreigners in the south of holland since 1st of may Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 08:49 PM #31
Nonphixion

Nonphixion will become famous soon enough
Interesting, so they wanted to implement a weitpass/weedpass, and the Easy Going coffee shop shut down. Then the other coffee shops shut their doors in solidarity?

Increase Your Brix Level 12+. Watch This Video: Click Here!

Search EBay for a "Brix Refractometer."
Nonphixion is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 06:02 AM #32
Lebniis

Lebniis will become famous soon enoughLebniis will become famous soon enoughLebniis will become famous soon enough
They should crack down on all the people whispering "cocaine" if anything...
Lebniis is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 06:21 AM #33
Hydrosun
I love my life

Hydrosun has a brilliant futureHydrosun has a brilliant futureHydrosun has a brilliant futureHydrosun has a brilliant futureHydrosun has a brilliant futureHydrosun has a brilliant futureHydrosun has a brilliant futureHydrosun has a brilliant futureHydrosun has a brilliant futureHydrosun has a brilliant futureHydrosun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebniis View Post
They should crack down on all the people whispering "cocaine" if anything...
We should crack down on government. Then there'd be no need to whisper, and I still wouldn't use cocaine; but those who did would be a lot safer.

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." ~ Samuel Adams

"To take from one, because it is thought that his own industry and that of his father's has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association -- the guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry, and the fruits acquired by it." ~Thomas Jefferson

The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, selfappointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny. ~Fed 47, A. Hamilton & J. Madison
Hydrosun is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:30 AM #34
Weedninja
Rode to school on the little bus

Weedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrosun View Post
WTF? Humans ABUSING the PRIVILEGE of a Flower????

What FUCKING WORLD ARE WE IN? Privilege? Give me a fucking break.

Have you seen what those lame foreigners are doing with their "Privilege" to drink water and breath air!!!!! Outrageous I tell you. Let them have one glass of water and they think they get to drink every day.

Privilege was a poor choice of words on my part.

That being said, most tourists don't have responsible drug use in mind when they visit Holland. I could see how that could get old to the locals.

With that being said, I don't think that any government has the right to ban any drug ever. It also sounds like weed is being made a scapegoat for everything that goes wrong, which we all know is bullshit.
Weedninja is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:51 AM #35
neuroherb

neuroherb has a spectacular aura aboutneuroherb has a spectacular aura aboutneuroherb has a spectacular aura aboutneuroherb has a spectacular aura about
A bit that gets overlooked about the weedpass is that it would also require Dutch residents that qualify to get one also to register as part of a huge goverment database. This could be used irresponsibly such as giving access to employers to they could assess risk. This is as much the reason the coffeeshops have shut down. Its an unsatifactory and unworkable idea that may sound good to the neo right morality police that never consider the unintended consequences of any policy.
neuroherb is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 02:35 PM #36
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
"just cant picture a true stoner , shitting on the streets, drunk guy, easily."

brits on stag do's,, its possible..

but yeah not stoners,,,

lost in a sea is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 09:54 PM #37
Madjag
More Dhamma, Less Drama

Madjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant future
Hey Holland - Now Cali Gets The Tourists Instead

Madjag is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 10:12 PM #38
Hoover_lungz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sso View Post
from what i heard from people from amsterdam, is that this is because tourists where shitting in the street and stuff like that.

i heard this from 2 different sources (elderly couple (hippies that by own account, had done "everything" (drugvise) and a taxidriver)

basically they just got tired of rowdy tourists.

They should close all the Pubs instead coz that is where these street shitters come from.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:53 AM #39
neuroherb

neuroherb has a spectacular aura aboutneuroherb has a spectacular aura aboutneuroherb has a spectacular aura aboutneuroherb has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjag View Post
Hey Holland - Now Cali Gets The Tourists Instead
How will Cali get the tourists are they going to get rid of the requirement for you to be a registered MMJ patient to enter a dispensary.

I find it laughable really when there is claims that the US is softer on cannabis than Holland is. Although the MMJ system is oft just a cover for those smoking recreationally it was actually only set up to benefit those in clinical need of cannabis as a medically theraputic drug. It gets sold on here and many other forums as if MMJ is a saviour for all cannabis users partly because for a few bucks a doctor willing to register patients on the state database giving them a MMJ card or 'weedpass' for a few bucks can find any number of subjective clinical needs to prescribe it.

Show me anywhere in the states where a tourist or even resident citizen can enter a coffeeshop without any MMJ certificate or weedpass and openly buy cannabis to smoke on the premises and maybe I might hop over for a smoke until then try comparing like for like.

I am for legalisation of cannabis and actually regulation of all drugs not another act of smoke and mirrors.
neuroherb is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2012, 07:04 PM #40
stealthcabber

stealthcabber will become famous soon enough
actually i think you can get a non local mmj card...im not from cali so i dunno for sure but i think you can. Higher rate for like a month instead of a year like normal.

I like the way the med states are going, it helps more people than just the ones that have life threatening diseases. Its more of an adult registry for responsible people with some kind of medical concern to get recommended for cannabis..
stealthcabber is offline Quote