Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > *PETITION* for DJ Short to Begin Release of ROSEBUD Seeds:

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Are you someone who would buy Rosebud, with it having an extremely low yield?
Of Course 120 85.71%
No way/ Never 20 14.29%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

*PETITION* for DJ Short to Begin Release of ROSEBUD Seeds: Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2010, 06:52 AM #21
lovelightpower
OM NAMAHA SHIVAIYA

lovelightpower is a jewel in the roughlovelightpower is a jewel in the roughlovelightpower is a jewel in the roughlovelightpower is a jewel in the roughlovelightpower is a jewel in the roughlovelightpower is a jewel in the roughlovelightpower is a jewel in the rough
yes please!

respect

LLP

grow life!
lovelightpower is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 07:28 AM #22
SOTF420
Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Breeder, Med Patient, & 420% Sweet Tooth Fanatic!

SOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant future
You know I'm buying it I was the guy who asked about it

I would cross it with you know what

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

SOTF420 is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 12:46 PM #23
Mr. Alkaline
Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Reflection of your Most Dominant Thoughts

Mr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickey fingers View Post
MR A.
Would you please give a discrepition on ROSEBUD, and what about it, that makes it so special, any other discreptions or takes on any of his future releases
Sorry, I really did not initially want to post at all in this thread other than the first submission. And I apologize also, because I did not want to post any pics of a past rosebud pheno, that is nine yrs ago and since gone rip. I'm only here because it is beneficial to paddle on 2 sides of the canoe while this thread proceeds.

Maybe I can give you a very general summation of the Rosebud Trichome.
-it is not indica or sativa, but it is made from them.
-it is not a no ceiling or special potency strain.
-it is (more or less) a recessive Flo plant, but not confined to one expression.
-it is a trichome that produces a wider perception and appreciation.
-it is to have a similar chemical complexity and composition to its earthen name.
-it is to mimic more rose than just a general 'floral' fragrance.

That's all I can say, without being over stepping my boundaries.

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Favorite Quotes]:
"Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
"...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM
Mr. Alkaline is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:51 PM #24
SOTF420
Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Breeder, Med Patient, & 420% Sweet Tooth Fanatic!

SOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant future
The buds are very leafy at the top of the cola and "rosetted" like a rose flower with colors resembling one at maturity, hence it's name. The strain came from a joint project worked with Breeder Steve of SOL many moons ago. It is said to have a very positive vibration.

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

SOTF420 is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 03:30 PM #25
Guest58392

Guest58392 has disabled reputation

Last edited by Guest58392; 01-31-2016 at 01:12 PM..
Guest58392 is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 03:45 PM #26
headband 707
Plant whisperer

headband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to all
Dear Mr. DJ Who are you and what do you have ?? LOL LOL>> must be all this DOPE I'm smokin
Are we growing wiser or are we just growing taller?
When everyone is going left it's important to look right.. Never follow the crowd they are usually WRONG! Headband707

The more I see the less I know LOL... Micheal Faranti

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. Albert Pine
Somthing that drives me Hazy ,,
I'm I or the other's crazy?Albert Einstien
Free Gypsy ffs!!

Nas& Damian Marley " Friends"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrC-yum82MI
Nas&Damian Marley "Patience"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01FE9cPXE3M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17FZIncZi8Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw
now you should listen to it loud...
headband 707 is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 04:01 PM #27
WasntMe
Saw me bang'n on the sofa...

WasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really niceWasntMe is just really nice
I figure he'll release it when he feels it is up to his own standards.... then I would buy it.

I'm just a figment of my own imagination. It's best to just ignore me.

It Wasn't Me
WasntMe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:23 PM #28
Lav
Baned

Lav is a jewel in the roughLav is a jewel in the roughLav is a jewel in the roughLav is a jewel in the roughLav is a jewel in the roughLav is a jewel in the roughLav is a jewel in the rough
I probably wouldn't get any Rosebud because I have a backlog of DJ gear to get, like Flo and F13.

But I bet Mr. A would get at least two packs!
Lav is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 04:27 PM #29
binaryfission

binaryfission has a spectacular aura aboutbinaryfission has a spectacular aura aboutbinaryfission has a spectacular aura aboutbinaryfission has a spectacular aura about
yes please. Especially if it look anything like the previous pictures. I'ld buy for aesthetics alone on this one.
binaryfission is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 05:06 PM #30
Mr. Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Alkaline View Post
Mr. Fantastic went to the class too, and from his interpretation of the variables, he recommended a nudge toward Dj by those interested, and that it is already resurrected, just in the veg room until he can make it fat enough a strain that people would actually buy it.
DJ mentioned your name Mr. Alkaline, it came up when he was talking about overall health. He definitely is reading these posts, I think this thread was a great idea.