in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > The ReishiArium

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
The ReishiArium Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2010, 04:39 PM #31
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
have you ever checked out hydrosuns thread? he grows some mighty trees
unclefishstick is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2010, 05:18 PM #32
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
I dont know if i have or not
Ganoderma is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2010, 05:25 PM #33
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
its called lemme lemme upgrade,a tale of young ladies sharing a room,in the grow diaries

Old 03-20-2010, 12:23 PM #34
TrichyTrichy

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:39 AM #35
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Time came for the Merlin's magics to get transplanted. They went into 3.75 inch net pots with hydroton grow rocks. I did wont to use the same size sterilite totes but the local wally world hasn't had then in stock for like the last month, so I had to go with the next size up which is 18 gallons. Untill the roots fill in this is just going to be a bubbler. so the water line has to be close to the top of the tote which makes it fairly heavy to move around.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:42 PM #36
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

yeah thats a lot of water to move around!!

Old 03-22-2010, 03:13 PM #37
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Hey Uncle!
Thats why it is not going to be moved around, its just going to sit there. If I do move it, it's no more than an inch at a time.

The bigger ones (4, maby 5)will be placed into 12/12 here in a few days once they have started to sending roots into the water.

Old 03-24-2010, 06:18 PM #38
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

I was in the grow room this morning and looking at one of the blue moons. I was looking at one of the buds, then I noticed what looked like a bean, so I pinched and scrapped back a little of the plant matter and yep, it a bean. Then I noticed that it was one of the two brances that I pollenated. I went back a few hours latter and dug that bean out of the bud and looks ready and is solid when pinched.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:06 PM #39
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

The soda can is so you can tell the size of the plant. This single picture is doesn't do justice for this plant.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:23 PM #40
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

wait,theres a coke can in that pic? all i see is a really nice bud.....a bunch of nice buds really...