Time came for the Merlin's magics to get transplanted. They went into 3.75 inch net pots with hydroton grow rocks. I did wont to use the same size sterilite totes but the local wally world hasn't had then in stock for like the last month, so I had to go with the next size up which is 18 gallons. Untill the roots fill in this is just going to be a bubbler. so the water line has to be close to the top of the tote which makes it fairly heavy to move around.
I was in the grow room this morning and looking at one of the blue moons. I was looking at one of the buds, then I noticed what looked like a bean, so I pinched and scrapped back a little of the plant matter and yep, it a bean. Then I noticed that it was one of the two brances that I pollenated. I went back a few hours latter and dug that bean out of the bud and looks ready and is solid when pinched.