Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Home Made BubbleBags...?

Thread Title Search
Home Made BubbleBags...? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2004, 10:21 AM #1

Home Made BubbleBags...?

I want to build a 3 layer bubblebag. My question is, what size mesh is best to drain the water with for end product??? That is, what size in america (i.e. 200mesh, 260 mesh, 300...) equates to 23u?? Anyone understand what I'm talking about?? Any infor would be great!

Old 03-29-2004, 11:41 PM #2
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

bubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to all
Hey there, i can tell you that if your making your own, you need a nice work bag durable, and around 220u, which is about 65lpi, or mesh. Then into a 110lpi or mesh would drop you down into a 150u, i would then try and get a 150lpi, which is around 70u. then into a 210lpi, or mesh which would be close to 45u, then finaly into a 300lpi, which would be closest to your 25u.
I would not sacrifice the fourth bag, it will improve your quality immensely.

Good luck

peace
bubble man

Old 03-30-2004, 02:44 AM #3

Bubbleman,
Just so I'm straight on this, after the 25u there is nothing left in the water?? And for drying purposes, can I just fold the screen over the trichs and squeez with towel?? Thanks for your time.

Old 04-01-2004, 09:00 PM #4
Duffman

Duffman is on a distinguished road
I was looking into making my own, I found some mesh that matches what bubbleman said to get. But you will notice that by the time you build your bags it will cost about the same or more than bubble bags. If your looking for mesh its at dick blick art supply. I'm just going to get mine from bubbleman. It was nice of him to post the sizes of the mesh so if anyone chooses to make their own they can.

DM
Duffman is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2004, 05:47 AM #5
G-D

G-D is on a distinguished road
it is probably easier to just purchase the Bmans bags.
They high quality ,and tou will not have to waste your time hunting for fabrics and trying to sew those .
they will pay you back 100 times over.
just my 2 cents.
G-D is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2004, 11:58 AM #6

Yes,
I agree they may be just what I'm looking for. I'm interested in the 1 gallon set. I Usually have 40-60 grams of plant matter after each harvest. Is this adequate for the 1 gallon bags and how much will I probably produce?? I usually always get 4 grams of BHO for every 30 grams of trim.....

Old 04-02-2004, 07:52 PM #7
G-D

Thumbs up 1gal is good for 2oz

yes they what you need!
say the 1gal. is good for two oz of plant material!
you will be so happy with them.
fuck I use mine like 2 times a week.
G-D is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2004, 02:40 PM #8
sttb

sttb has disabled reputation
bubblemans a good dude

that guy is trying to make bubble bags that bubbleman sales instead of bubbleman trying to sale him his product he tells him how to build some. what a good hearted dude you are bubbleman peace bro gotta lot of respect for ya sttb.

Old 04-03-2004, 03:55 PM #9
G-D

I agree 100%
one love!
G-D is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2004, 01:53 PM #10
Flowerpotman

Flowerpotman is on a distinguished road
I think Duffman and G-D are right. I began to go down the "make your own bubblebags" road, but it is a lot of hassle searching out suppliers and so on.

In the end, I was in Gypsy's shop in the Dam and they had the 1 gallon bags in stock so I bought a set. They're not cheap, but they certainly do the job and that makes them worth the money in my book. I would rather spend my time making bubblehash than spend it making bubblebags!
Flowerpotman is offline Quote