Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > F-13 - A Tribute to Her Beauty

Thread Title Search
F-13 - A Tribute to Her Beauty Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2011, 06:57 PM #41
Retardo Motabon
Seenyourmember:0

Retardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud of
Retardo Motabon has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports

Support Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho for prezident
https://youtu.be/sGUNPMPrxvA
Retardo Motabon is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:57 PM #42
GreenMind
The Anti-Kush

GreenMind has a spectacular aura aboutGreenMind has a spectacular aura aboutGreenMind has a spectacular aura about

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:16 PM #43
GreenMind
The Anti-Kush

GreenMind has a spectacular aura aboutGreenMind has a spectacular aura aboutGreenMind has a spectacular aura about

GM

Old 01-24-2011, 12:11 PM #44
CannaExists
Paint Your DreamStrain

CannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the rough
This thread is an absolute amazing work of art. I'm very fortunate to be a grower of DJ's genetics.

Old 01-24-2011, 06:57 PM #45
socioecologist

In the Spirit of F-13

What a beautiful tribute to a legendary plant. I posted the following on another site in preparation for a Neville's Haze and F-13 grow from seed.

This time of year in the Pacific Northwest can be awfully gloomy if you're not ready for it. In my valley, the clouds form thick carpets of black-flecked gray while rolling in from the Pacific, get bunched up and tickled while traversing the Coast Range, and pelt the long, wide valley with rain 9 months out of the year. It's dark, damp, stormy...and a relentlessly long season. No one has outdone Ken Kesey's Sometimes a Great Notion for describing the symbiosis that has to develop between person and place for one to thrive in the PNW through the seemingly never-ending rainy-season; Bernard Malmud tried--and I'm no Bernard Malmud--so I won't even try.

However, I will say this: I'm not surprised that DJ Short developed his blue lines in Oregon. If the fuzzy green herb is part of your PNW survival toolkit, you have to select for kind and uplifting varieties to maintain your sanity.

In the winter, instead of the usual mountain biking or trail running, I spend a lot of time walking with my dog in the coastal rainforest that surrounds my tiny patch of suburban fringe. This can involve ingesting THC before hand. My favorite strains for this line of leisure are strongly uplifting, encourage visual and auditory perception shifts, are long-lasting, provide a low-dose amphetamine-like increase in brain reaction/creativity, and stimulate deep introspection. I've done what I can to keep varieties that provide these great experiences, which, for me, are symbiotically matched with our weather. In my admittedly short search (~5 years), two particular lines have continued to stand out: DJ Short's blues and the MNS Haze lines. It seems like anything that is touched by either of these lines turns out good ratios of great experiences.

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:56 AM #46
Darth Fader

Darth Fader is a jewel in the roughDarth Fader is a jewel in the roughDarth Fader is a jewel in the roughDarth Fader is a jewel in the roughDarth Fader is a jewel in the roughDarth Fader is a jewel in the rough
Anyone know why this line is being discontinued?

I seek the reek!

~ Regret: Those were the droids I was looking for! ~
Darth Fader is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2011, 06:57 AM #47
Yeti

Yeti has a spectacular aura aboutYeti has a spectacular aura aboutYeti has a spectacular aura about
not sure why... I've made my own open pollinated f2's, and will be buying a pack or two more of the originals to play with.

A lovely strain to say the least. The aesthetic value alone has been far underexposed. When people see my garden though....
....umm.. What planet are we on? ...and further... Do you have seeds of those? Even though its sitting next to a 10x10x10 foot green crack woman with beautiful colors and buds to boot, they still want the f13. If it weren't for this site, I may have never understood its majesty.

P.S. How do you post large pics?

Rides out believer with the spliff aflame
Marijuanaut escapes earth to cultivate

Yeti is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:30 AM #48
CannaExists
Paint Your DreamStrain

CannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
not sure why... I've made my own open pollinated f2's, and will be buying a pack or two more of the originals to play with.

A lovely strain to say the least. The aesthetic value alone has been far underexposed. When people see my garden though....
....umm.. What planet are we on? ...and further... Do you have seeds of those? Even though its sitting next to a 10x10x10 foot green crack woman with beautiful colors and buds to boot, they still want the f13. If it weren't for this site, I may have never understood its majesty.

P.S. How do you post large pics?
Find your picture in your album. Under the picture, there is a link that says "BB Code" above it. Copy that link and paste it into your post.

Old 01-26-2011, 07:37 AM #49
RaNgEr RiCk

RaNgEr RiCk is a jewel in the roughRaNgEr RiCk is a jewel in the roughRaNgEr RiCk is a jewel in the roughRaNgEr RiCk is a jewel in the roughRaNgEr RiCk is a jewel in the roughRaNgEr RiCk is a jewel in the rough
I recently read about Dj's f-13 in The Cannabible 3, and instantly wanted it. I saw the packs on seedbay last week and I regret not buying any. Is it true?
RaNgEr RiCk is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2011, 08:46 AM #50
PuReKnOwLeDgE
Licensed Grower

PuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud of
They still have them on seed boutique ranger rick, better get down on some before they go extinct. Infact, buy some and make f2 seeds and have the whole genetic line forever.
PuReKnOwLeDgE is offline Quote