Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Mbdz's ...~Bright Side of the Moon~...

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Mbdz's ...~Bright Side of the Moon~... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2019, 05:41 AM #71
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Time for a little update...

So things have been looking pretty good lately. I just took some tops down off of the Pioneer Kush which is a straight pre 98 bubba pheno. This stuff has only been dried around 4 days now, took them down at day 55.

Now, I have to say, the pioneer is some bad ass herb. Excellent pain relief that rides along with alleviating anxiety, depression and can also be used for insomnia. I take a few hits throughout the day off a joint and it manages absolutely everything. I find that it is a very versatile strain, it can give me energy and motivation in small doses, a little heavier than small controls my anxiety and body aches. However, in the night when I really hammer down on a joint, I quiet often find myself nodding asleep and not even remembering it. It is very potent stuff... It has that good old school indica (afghani) high to it, and in all honesty there is NO ceiling! You can get as high as you please with this stuff.

The smell is earthy, mossy, and woodsy with a very light sweet coffee note to it that is developing the longer that it cures. The taste is hashy, like a good old school afghani hash plant, very delicious for sure!

Looks like its gonn be another couple weeks before eveything else is ready to be taken down. This Pioneer finished super early, completely ready between day 50 and 55, however the yield was not great at all. Oh well, this one I wanted to keep anyway for personal head stash as I have not had a good solid indica in a long long time. So glad it turned out the way it did.

I will try and get some pics up soon of the flower room, I have buds falling and bending everywhere, its a mess in all honesty lol. Like a bunch of vines intertwined with each other... Next run is getting a much shorter veg time, for sure and I am most definitely incorporating training, no doubt. I always train, but this time I kinda skipped on it. No more... lol.

Here is that pre 98 pheno of the Pioneer Kush. Zero stardawg in this one!

MountainBudz is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2019, 07:23 AM #72
RoostaPhish

RoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of light
Looks fire! Kinda reminds me of peyote purple, which would make sense.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-26-2019, 02:20 AM #73
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoostaPhish View Post
Looks fire! Kinda reminds me of peyote purple, which would make sense.
Yeah I can definitely see that. She started purpling very early, had very dark leaves too, although not purple, they were very dark green.

This is some good stuff, I have had p98 bubba before and I taste absolutely no difference in it and the high is exactly the same, if not amped up just a hair on this pioneer.

Old 05-26-2019, 02:29 AM #74
starke

starke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud of
Wow!
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My Ongoing Grow Diary: Starkes Story: An LED Tale Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Tester Grow: (Completed 2/5/19)

browntrout's Tripleberry F2 Tester Grow: In Progress
starke is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-26-2019, 03:23 PM #75
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Took a little piece, and by little I mean (very small piece) about the size to only roll a half a joint, of Cannarado's Orange Cheddar and let me tell ya another old school (cheese) hitter! This stuff was amazing! This was the first time I have ever ran Cannarados gear, and most certainly will NOT be the last! Every pheno of all 6 Orange Cheddars is exactly the same, except for 2 and those 2 match each other as well. So from 6 feminized OC's there were 2 matching phenotypes. This tells me that the strain is very stable and uniform. Very frosty and is truly half and half when it comes to the nose... half orange juice and half cheesey with a pinch of chem d... Heavy yielder, frosty as fuck, not too picky and stinks to high heavens... no signs of instability either.

4 of the phenos had the nose that I described, the other 2 phenos were much more on the chem d/UK cheese side, with no orange at all. The small piece that I cut and dried was one of the the Orange/Cheese phenos and the high is first class... Takes off in your head, head pressure that makes your head/face feel like a balloon, eyes are all fucked up and then the feeling slowly drains into your lower body, from the neck to the toes... It gives me a great energetic and uplifting feel at the same time as being intensely stoned. Did cause bouts of paranoia but that is normal for a good cheese... it was very enjoyable honestly a potent and fun high.

Sorry I dont have any photos of this one, the bud I sampled was simply too small. I will take another larger bud down tonight and get a few pics of it.

So all in all, i can recommend Orange Cheddar 100%... Cant wait to try out their Sundae Driver and Grape Pie crosses!

2 members found this post helpful.