in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > The ReishiArium

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
The ReishiArium Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2019, 05:49 AM #501
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Today (24 hours later)

Day 2

They are all green after only 24 hours. Lots of purple on the stems, some are even more purple and a few are a dark purple.

Ganoderma is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:30 AM #502
Jare
Genetics' hunter

Jare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to behold
Best whishes buddy!
Jare is online now Quote

Old 04-19-2019, 10:38 AM #503
Mars Hydro Led
Vendor

Mars Hydro Led is a jewel in the roughMars Hydro Led is a jewel in the roughMars Hydro Led is a jewel in the roughMars Hydro Led is a jewel in the roughMars Hydro Led is a jewel in the roughMars Hydro Led is a jewel in the roughMars Hydro Led is a jewel in the roughMars Hydro Led is a jewel in the rough
good luck, One of the two plants I grow just germinated today, and I expect the other seed to germinate soon

grow diary:
Mars Hydro TS1000 test

WV SP 250 test/grow

Mars Hydro official website: www.mars-hydro.com
Coupon Code: ICMAG
Worldwide stock in US, UK, EU, AU, Canada & China
Contact Email: 420love@mars-hydro.com
Mars Hydro Led is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2019, 09:04 AM #504
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Day 14

Before I sprouted these seeds I sorted the seeds into two groups, based on the aperrance of the shell. The larger seeds in one group on one side and the smaller seeds on the other side of the tray. I've kept them separated in the two groups, with in the different aeroponic units.

The small seed group is the top picture and the large seed group is in the 2nd picture (same order as the last post)

The small seed group are smaller in size then the plants in the large seed group. The small seed group looks to be more uniform in size.

All of the stems turned a red/purple color after several days in the aeroponic units. Some of them where a darker red/purple color, I placed a small piece of masking tape next to them.

I'm getting ready to transplant them

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2019, 01:54 AM #505
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

These first three pictures where taken after transplanting on day 14

These next two pictures where taken a day or two ago. I started transplanting them last weekend, and moved them all to the larger tray. They didn't have any noticeable side branching/growth. I removed two fan leaves from the top of the plants to allow more light to reach the lower growth. I removed more of the top leaves 3-4 days ago. the plants have now started side shooting out the side branches.

One plant self topped it's self, and is the first to show full formed female pre-flowers. I have since found 2-3 more that are looking/showing to be females. There are more plants that are looking to be male then females so far.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2019, 12:44 PM #506
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

I just got my males and females separated into different rooms. I have 15 males that where moved to their own room. But there is one other male that I still have in with the females. That one male is the only male that has the same smell as the female pheno that I'm looking for. It's the same smell as his mother. He is also the runt of the males, really no side branching even with selective pruning of the fan leaves.

I'm not moving him because I want to be able to get cuttings off of him. It looks like he might not even get in on this bloom cycle. Or he might go in with the girls. I'm now going to be flipping the males a week or two before the females.

Speaking of the females... Some of them have tossed a good amount of side branches, some just tossed a few side branches. I now think that I'm going to top all the females.

All plants showed the same trait of not having side branching until selective pruning was applied to increase the side branching.

There are several females that have that desired smell when rubbing the stems. Some of them have a stronger smell then others. It looks like I could get several females of the my desired phenotype.

Looks like there are 15 females and 16 males. That means 16 males to select from for pollen. I just may just have to cull some of them. I was only expecting 10-12 males, that has been the ratio I've had when growing out any of this family's lines.