in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
DTOG's Bunny Ranch Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2019, 06:19 PM #971
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Took a page from Hammer's book, and took these shot's during lights out.

Mighty Chunk - { Mighty K x Deep Chunk(R)}

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2019, 06:44 PM #972
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
they got that greasy look to them very nice

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2019, 06:49 PM #973
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckyoufarley View Post
they got that greasy look to them very nice
Rock hard too. And it smells so good. One of the better accidents to come out of my room. I'm def gonna reveg this one. Then pop more seeds and see what I get.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2019, 08:14 PM #974
scrogrow

scrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Rock hard too. And it smells so good. One of the better accidents to come out of my room. I'm def gonna reveg this one. Then pop more seeds and see what I get.
I managed to get my hands on that sssdh cross of yours that landed at my hombres the other day

Just sayin

More coming this way from the uk
scrogrow is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2019, 08:14 PM #975
scrogrow

scrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I managed to get my hands on that sssdh cross of yours that landed at my hombres the other day

Just sayin

More coming this way from the uk
scrogrow is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2019, 11:30 PM #976
DoubleTripleOG

Seed fairy stopped by the other day. Homie hooked it up big time. I don't know what I'm more excited for. Fuzz F2 or Wifi Daydream x Fuzz.

Quote:

Quote:

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2019, 07:39 PM #977
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
Looking awesome man, very nice as usual! Wow good luck with this new batch of seeds!

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2019, 10:02 PM #978
DoubleTripleOG

I posted these in the Redeyed test thread. But I'll post them here anyways.

TK x Locktite

Pictures don't even do the plant justice. Has the strongest Pure OG lemon pledge gas funk, I've had, since I lost the Kosher I had. And it's almost like I have a 6th sense. Of all the testers from 2 different lines. This was the only one I cloned in veg. Gonna up-pot her tonight.

Quote:

Quote:

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:36 PM #979
DoubleTripleOG

The Wife and I are prolly splitting up. So I prolly won't be posting much in the near future.

Quote:

Quote:

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2019, 10:57 PM #980
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Dude that sux
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2019, 11:19 PM #981
unregistered190
Cannabis Connoisseur

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Sorry to hear bro......
I was devastated when my ex and I divorced but in hindsight it was the best thing that happened to me.
unregistered190 is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.