Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Phylos Bioscience sparks outrage after announcing their beginning their own breeding

Thread Title Search
Phylos Bioscience sparks outrage after announcing their beginning their own breeding Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2019, 02:17 PM #431
Water-

Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
"The Quixotes of this Age fight with the Wind-mills of their owne Heads."
Water- is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-26-2019, 03:15 PM #432
izzypog

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
― Plato

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-26-2019, 09:22 PM #433
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant future
Wrong thread guys, you want this one
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=56548
The quotes thread
GMT is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2019, 03:09 PM #434
izzypog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
Wrong thread guys, you want this one
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=56548
The quotes thread
Oh, they do apply, it is just your loss you do not understand.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2019, 04:30 PM #435
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
So if the trolls want to keep this thread going with fluff, to take it off topic.

I can always start another thread to discuss this, just sayin if your trying to side track things it will not work.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2019, 05:50 PM #436
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
You’ve already started *several* threads about this one topic.

We get it: you’ll never be over Macho Grande...but continuing to sing that One. Song. Over. And OVER...makes *you* the troll, or as Churchill said about fanatics, the one who can’t change his mind and WON’T change the subject.

Enough, please! We all learned some very important and unlikeable lessons, we all had our say, multiple times, and we’ve beaten the broken corpse into the ground. If that’s not enough, maybe the GOP can launch another “investigation” into Hillary’s emails for you.
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, but you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized - and you look so pretty in your new lace sleeves...”

——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2019, 09:08 PM #437
herbgreen

herbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud of
Mowgli and phylos would love for this to blow over and die down which is what they are counting on

There has been a lot more than expected come out of this

I'd say keep a good steady flame to their clown shoes....

Good places to catch updates on the situation

https://www.instagram.com/sungrownmidz/

futurecannabisproject.org

herbgreen is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2019, 11:48 PM #438
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
I think it would be a mistake to forget it, or to pretend it never happened. Mistakes we forget tend to repeat.

I think it would maybe be a bigger mistake to imagine we’re some sort of tribunal, and can attack and abuse “the accused” to “face” us, and rule on them somehow. To the extent we’re a community, we have our say, and we act accordingly. I hope.

Keeping up with the continuing unraveling of Phylos only makes sense. Trashing reputations and causing the community to come off like angry children - that makes *no* sense. That’s not “informed”, that’s not the “moral high ground”.

I don’t know anyone involved in this at all, and I don’t care. I’m here for the fallout from Phylos, not to see who we’re going to “try” next.
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, but you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized - and you look so pretty in your new lace sleeves...”

——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2019, 12:27 AM #439
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
Hey white beard are you being paid to keep this topic quiet?
Why do you care if I continue?
If you do not wish to hear anymore on the subject just go the fuck away already... sheesh.
If you do not wish to see this thread, don't look and don't read this thread, super simple
Remember you need not shut down the whole internet, just change the channel brother.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2019, 12:28 AM #440
shaggyballs

Summary:
Most everybody involved states they could see what was happening at the start.

We will now call this fact.

The deception is evident, no doubt.
Their were some so called celebrity types telling good folks round here they had nothing to worry about send them and me all of your stuff.

Deliberate deception is very evident.
I would like to see those that deliberatly decieved nice folks be discredited and no longer be looked up to by the community.

These folks and their actions would not be accepted on the mean streets so why should we accept it here.

accountability

In my neighborhood they would get taken out to the alley for a good talkin' to.

But here they are defended by groupee types....LOL
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ