Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > LEGIT 10 packs? or all fake only 13? outside of usa

Thread Title Search
LEGIT 10 packs? or all fake only 13? outside of usa Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2019, 06:48 AM #1
clearheaded

clearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really nice
LEGIT 10 packs? or all fake only 13? outside of usa

eh does DJ have a repacker system for canada where they sell 10 packs? i thought he only sold 13+ packs and shady looking manila envelopes that sell dr atomic aswell in 10 packs are fakes? or legends line produced in canada for DJ?

Old 03-26-2019, 02:46 PM #2
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
I only got 10 or 11 seeds in the manila envelopes. If you got 13 seeds maybe it was an anomaly.

BUT...

I don't think those envelopes are used any longer either. Haven't been for a long time.

Check DJs Old World Genetics for the new new.
MJPassion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2019, 10:47 PM #3
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
you can still get the old envelopes and the seeds are legit. These are simply sold by the distributor that is supplying the old stock to Europe and Canada. (hemp depot seed bank)

Nowadays, Dj is selling the seeds through oldworldgenetics and it seems he stopped supplying the old distributor, that is why we cant get the new lines in Europe. The distributor had some very unfavorable terms with Dj, so im not surprised...

Old 03-28-2019, 04:41 PM #4
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
I was under the impression that those manila envelope packs got cloned and copied and filled with a bunch of hacked seeds a few years back.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2019, 06:37 PM #5
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
never heard of that :-o

Old 03-29-2019, 02:14 PM #6
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Heres the latest Dj packaging. Those manila envelopes could be old stock, knock offs or idk? Check Dj's website, or Jds ig, I think they have a list up of the verified seed vendors. Seems like it may be on Dj genetics or something close to that. But the new ones have a nice hard plastic case and a tamper proof seal.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2019, 06:20 AM #7
clearheaded

clearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really nice
notice how legit packs have 13 seeds... i think thats how he always did it.. and canadian manila with 10 likely fake? noticed a place got new supply of manilas with 10 beans. i suspect are fake but would be cool to hear from someone who knows distribution channels. and not just guessing cause they feel like they didnt buy fakes.

sold in bulk for repack?? i dunno for sure, but remember hearing if isnt 13 it isnt legit...

Old 04-13-2019, 01:58 PM #8
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearheaded View Post
notice how legit packs have 13 seeds... i think thats how he always did it.. and canadian manila with 10 likely fake? noticed a place got new supply of manilas with 10 beans. i suspect are fake but would be cool to hear from someone who knows distribution channels. and not just guessing cause they feel like they didnt buy fakes.

sold in bulk for repack?? i dunno for sure, but remember hearing if isnt 13 it isnt legit...

His old packs had 10 to 11 seeds per pack. Just his recent newest gear and new releases of old lines (bb n flo) have 13 seeds per pack. I have no idea if the ones your speaking to are legit or not. Im pretty sure the verified seed vendors are listed on dj genetics or jds second generation genetics site. Hope that helps.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2019, 02:06 PM #9
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to behold
If they came from HD in canada they are probably legit but older stock. There had been fakes of the manila packs years ago, the label was printed different, not as sharp on the lines if I recall properly. Was a short lived problem I believe. Interesting to see all the varieties are in those card packs now.

Old 05-02-2019, 07:04 AM #10
Karmic Farmer

Karmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really nice
My old ones are in different colored cardboard with a little baggy of seeds in them. I bought them straight from DJ so know that they are legit.

Peace,
KF