Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > USA strikes Syria again

Thread Title Search
USA strikes Syria again Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2018, 06:44 AM #251
Rondon

Rondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of light
My mom and dad saw The Mothers at the ole IMA Auditorium here in Flint Mich just before I was born. And mom showed me a Kodak Polaroid picture of her at the front of the stage...about 7 months pregnant for me...and I shit y'all not one bit...Frank Zappa is reaching over the stage and hitting my mom over the head with a rubber chicken. No bow shit fellas. Dad has it on picture .
Rondon is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2018, 07:19 AM #252
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Frank Zappa was a genius and probably one of the few musicians who could defend himself in court.

I like the way he totally destroys the old women in red onwards of 5:00 minutes into this video in a PRMC hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vQfH_uSfzY

How many solo cups does one need?

Who created the Original Skunks?
troutman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2018, 08:52 AM #253
Rondon

Rondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Frank Zappa was a genius and probably one of the few musicians who could defend himself in court.

I like the way he totally destroys the old women in red onwards of 5:00 minutes into this video in a PRMC hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vQfH_uSfzY
Crushed ole Tipper Gore. Music is best!!!
Rondon is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2018, 09:02 AM #254
Rondon

Ok ...one last time...way outta thread context. But....Dont get no jizz upon that sofa sofa...lol. ok. I am out. Had to.
Rondon is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2018, 09:13 AM #255
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Oh jeez.....you guys are true stoners....

One mention of Frank Zappa, and you are OFF!

*did someone mention yellow snow?

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:54 AM #256
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Oh jeez.....you guys are true stoners....

One mention of Frank Zappa, and you are OFF!

How many solo cups does one need?

Who created the Original Skunks?
troutman is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2018, 01:26 PM #257
944s2

944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
i did not know that the American Indians flew the Union Jack. the Spanish, French, and(apparently) Vikings ALL beat the British to the "new" world...
Bloody Vikings lol,lol,,,,,
Always ballsing up our history,,,,,,
944s2 is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2018, 02:40 PM #258
ganjygav

Columbus didn't “discover” America — he never set foot in North America. During four separate trips that started with the one in 1492, Columbus landed on various Caribbean islands that are now the Bahamas as well as the island later called Hispaniola. He also explored the Central and South American coasts.
And even before leif the viking got there its now thought Polynesian sailors were the first there something to do with yams lol.

Of course the talk of who discovered is dunce because the natives have been there for around 15 thousand years.

Old 04-19-2018, 04:16 PM #259
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
How can we dance when our beds are burning? - Midnight Oil
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2018, 04:24 PM #260
Nirrity
taken by samsara

Nirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really nice
Jimmy Dore show is so much spot on it is hilarious