Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > USA strikes Syria again

Thread Title Search
USA strikes Syria again Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2018, 11:04 AM #221
Bumbatar

Bumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
So much out there on this topic.....Its the HOT NEWS TOPIC right now, thats for sure.

Makes me think that other mustard/chlorine/sarin gas 'events' might suddenly occur, justifying another few salvo's of missiles, and more military intervention in Syria.

If the USA ever gets gripped by another civil war, I wonder if there will also be so much foreign intervention as there is in Syria.

Imagine being a Syrian in Syria right now.....
The entire USA "bible belt" would be run by crazy David Koresh type cult leaders who would command large right wing christian extremist militias just like the middle east is run by Islamic extremist militias. The Chinese would be dumping loads of military weapons into California. People would be walking around Los Angeles wearing flip flops with QBZ-95 rifles on their backs like its Aleppo Syria and there would be poppies and cannabis growing EVERYWHERE. As far as the eye could see there would be poppies and cannabis fields EVERYWHERE all over the country. Florida would be glorious with its sub tropical climate and all the super potent sativa leaning hybrids growing among the poppies!!

Loads of high quality heroin and cannabis would be dumped on the streets of western Europe for rock bottom prices just like the Nicaraguan contras crated the crack epidemic. Then western European governments would use that as an excuse to bomb the shit out of our cities for "humanitarian" reasons. That shaggy little lemon drop bitch Boris Johnson would be on the television talking about how the "civilized" world must counteract the "barbaric" Americans.

Bumbatar is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2018, 03:07 PM #222
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Shadow View Post
Thank the Cosmos for Edward Snowden.... if it wasnt for him....Syria would be toast...True AMERICAN HERO
True american hero, until he gave up all the secrets to the Russians......

He was a hero when he exposed. He became a trader when he gave away American secrets. What he gave away will hurt America for the next 20 years.

Notice the American people didn't do shit when he exposed the truth? All for nothing?

Last edited by EasyGoing; 04-18-2018 at 07:01 PM..
EasyGoing is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 03:09 PM #223
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondon View Post
I deleted my fb account about 2 weeks ago specifically because of privacy concerns. I am done with it. And so is my girl. We both deleted fb and we aren't looking back. Never did the Instagram or Twitter bullshit. Just fb and that lasted about 2 years. Kinda dorky..all of em. But the privacy thing was the icing on the cake for us.
lol, took ya this long huh?

People always said I was crazy, 14 years ago saying this exact stuff. Reason I NEVER got a facebook account.
EasyGoing is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 04:51 PM #224
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
I never got a facebook account either......but someone else did using my name.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2018, 06:38 PM #225
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
So wait.your real name is Gypsy and your Romanian?truth is stranger than fiction
shithawk420 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2018, 07:46 PM #226
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
A matter of technicality, perhaps, but the last time I checked, FB didn't offer a 'delete account' option. They offered a 'deactivate account' option.

My guess (with some reality-based reasons for believing this) is the account goes dormant, and isn't on-line for others to access, per se', but the contents are there in storage. Thus the difference between 'delete' and 'deactivate.'

No real clue whether their tracking BS goes on after the deactivation or not, other than money is money.

Seems to me to be kind of a tar baby of sorts.

If Congress really wants to cause a positive change in FB, beyond the past legislation being reversed that enabled businesses being able to sell personal info on the market, it'd be to mandate an option that actually deletes accounts, rather than deactivating. But Congress, of late, seems pretty attached to folks being able to store records on the masses more or less indefinitely.

Voyeurism -used- to be regarded as a psychological disorder. I believe in the DSM, it still is. Yet we have a Nation run by the buggers.
moose eater is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 09:19 PM #227
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
My mrs has a FB account. Its hardly been used so nothing important on hers anyway but even if there was, leaving FB now wouldn't really make much difference if you already shared everything on there already. In fact, they collect and keep data on people who never even joined FB.
Spaventa is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2018, 09:23 PM #228
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
In my opinion, the massive monitoring of all communications, and the rest of the intrusive fascism/tyranny, shouldn't instill fear, but rather awareness..

The folks in power, in many places on the globe, hope such knowledge of their tools and tactics will chill dissent, speech, etc.

Bullies rely on intimidation, however direct or indirect. Fear is the enemy, awareness, imo, is the better tool.

My personal navigation of this stuff has concluded in the thought that I shouldn't knowingly do stupid, brazen shit in front of them (what ever 'in front of' includes), but accept that life has risks and has always been terminal from the outset.. Cowering, versus living freely knowing that it's all limited in time.

One of the most freeing lines I ever heard in a movie, and thought about later to the point of it being powerfully calming in a way, was in the movie 'Savages' when they're on the way to a serious confrontation/action, & the vet says to his Zen Buddhist partner, "You were dead the day you were born."

If you view your liberty from that standpoint, in my opinion, then there's nothing they can take from you that wasn't already time-limited to begin with. Just a matter of time and honor... and how you exit the place.
moose eater is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2018, 09:31 PM #229
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
truth is stranger than fiction
It really is. Im reminded of it a lot these days. Everything is upside down and back to front - Attitudes, social trends and fashions are getting more repulsive and bizarre by the day. Utter shit is sold as "Ironic" in a real life enactment of "The Emperors new clothes". Ugly is the new beautiful, dysfunction is the new normal and wrong is the new right.
Spaventa is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 10:22 PM #230
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 944s2 View Post
Or you could give the USA back to its rightful owners lol lol,,,,
Avoid the civil war,,,,,stand up in the classrooms and salute the union jack,,,
just joking of course,,,,,
i did not know that the American Indians flew the Union Jack. the Spanish, French, and(apparently) Vikings ALL beat the British to the "new" world...