Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > TGA Genetics- Concerning Potency...

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
TGA Genetics- Concerning Potency... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2018, 12:29 AM #721
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond repute
Sub's youtube is still up, I think that his internet TV show might be a big part of the secret of his success. I started checking out The Weed Nerd years ago when I got a bag of Jillybean with a few seeds in it and got to wondering what TGA genetics was all about. 5 seeds, 4 females and 1 incredibly candy flavored keeper that told me for sure that TGA has some good shit. Anyway I watched a lot of The Weed Nerd on youtube and learned a ton about growing from Subcool & crew along the way. Ep 104 getting high with a tarantula might be the top highlight.
So I just want to point out to anyone who is jealous of how big Sub & TGA got that they earned at least part of their fame and success by helping people out & spreading the word. I think Growweedeasy is from that gang too. Even if all they do to make is seeds is dump Spacedude pollen on whatever the latest greatest trendy clone-only is they do a lot more to make sure that the folks growing out their seeds get a good result.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2018, 01:47 AM #722
Water-

Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
I've found that i like hybrids with about 20% THC max

more than that messes with my mind if i smoke all day.
Water- is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 02:10 AM #723
igrowone

igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
wondering if all the tga lines are still good
there was that fire from last year or so
at the time saw some talk that some genetics went up in the flames
but talk is cheap of course

Old 04-26-2018, 04:10 AM #724
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to behold
Ask subcool himself or not because i myself can not say anything negative about that i would not wish that on subcool no matter what but i could definitely imagine that he did lose some serious p1 plants but perhaps too individuals that are major subcool weed nerds could have helped him reclaim back his stock. If he has done good then i assume that karma did ger thang and repaid him back. That is my two cents

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2018, 04:55 AM #725
redlaser

redlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
Sub's youtube is still up, I think that his internet TV show might be a big part of the secret of his success. I started checking out The Weed Nerd years ago when I got a bag of Jillybean with a few seeds in it and got to wondering what TGA genetics was all about. 5 seeds, 4 females and 1 incredibly candy flavored keeper that told me for sure that TGA has some good shit. Anyway I watched a lot of The Weed Nerd on youtube and learned a ton about growing from Subcool & crew along the way. Ep 104 getting high with a tarantula might be the top highlight.
So I just want to point out to anyone who is jealous of how big Sub & TGA got that they earned at least part of their fame and success by helping people out & spreading the word. I think Growweedeasy is from that gang too. Even if all they do to make is seeds is dump Spacedude pollen on whatever the latest greatest trendy clone-only is they do a lot more to make sure that the folks growing out their seeds get a good result.
I’ve watched a lot of his earlier YouTube videos, have to give him credit for effort for sure. I like JTR a lot, and cheesequake. Space queen is ok but ruins hybrids for me.
The best weednerd videos had Dave and his weeden grow. Dude really made the most of 6-8 plants in an almost sea of green like tunnel in a simple hoop.
redlaser is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:26 PM #726
Ubermensch6

Ubermensch6 is on a distinguished road
TGA is for cannaseurs who enjoy amazing, well bred strains. OG Kush is for millennials to get baked and munch on Tide pods. Blueberry usually won't wreck you but it's will always be working class herb. OG Kush will never be anything more than high potency ditch weed.
Ubermensch6 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:37 PM #727
Ubermensch6

Ubermensch6 is on a distinguished road
Fucking autocorrect. Blueberry is WORLD CLASS pot.
Ubermensch6 is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2018, 05:53 AM #728
Stickybred420

Stickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really nice
what do you guys think of 3rd dimension? lately ive been pretty interested in finding a nice, flavorful, potent sativa dominant hybrid that's fun to grow from tga. I have Chernobyl in my garden right now. im pretty excited to give it a try. I had spacebomb aswell but I wasn't able to get those seeds to germ. I was pretty set in stone with that strain and im sad I wasn't able to see it to fruition. anyway I just wanna know what you guys think is worth while. I am interested in vortex aswell.. I wish sub made a vortex x jtr offering cause I think that would be deadly. he has some new spacedude hybrids too! the jtr x banana og could be a cool cross with some nice vigor and flavor..sorry I keep rambling...thanks for your input guys!

Last edited by Stickybred420; 05-25-2018 at 08:30 AM..
Stickybred420 is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2018, 04:44 PM #729
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
3D is a good one
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2018, 06:01 AM #730
Stickybred420

Stickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really nice
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1857806

pic of a Chernobyl pheno with frosty stems. sorry its sideways.

ps. I have no idea how to upload a pic properly on here. tougher than it needs to be.

Last edited by Stickybred420; 06-10-2018 at 06:13 AM..
Stickybred420 is offline Quote