Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mdanzig Seeds > True Breeding autoflowering males theory

Thread Title Search
True Breeding autoflowering males theory Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2009, 03:35 PM #11
Archstanton420

Location: in a filing cabinet of nosy old folks, drunks and dead beat dads.
Archstanton420 is on a distinguished road
Yeah, "plants from test tubes" IS a very good book. it is a little bit old but it is good!
Archstanton420 is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2009, 08:55 PM #12
Archstanton420

YOu know originally with the famous carrot callus that survivied over 40 years! At the last moment of desperation coconut milk was poured on it and shoots began to develop! It was later discovered that coconut milk has cytokins!

Plant growth usage
In 1943, Johannes van Overbeek discovered that coconut milk actively encourages plant growth. This was later discovered to be due to a number of factors, but predominantly the existence in the milk of a cytokinin known as zeatin.[5] The addition of 10% coconut milk to the substrate in which wheat is grown has shown substantial improvements in yield.[6]

Old 08-27-2009, 04:28 AM #13
Archstanton420

It's also a natural laxitive according to Tom hanks in castaway:-)

Old 07-08-2010, 12:43 PM #14
Archstanton420

Still working on this stuff! Can't rush a good thing but it's entirely possible!

Old 07-09-2010, 03:53 AM #15
Ty_Kaycha
Grumpy Ol' S.O.B.

Ty_Kaycha will become famous soon enoughTy_Kaycha will become famous soon enough
Keep us informed
Ty_Kaycha is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2010, 03:58 PM #16
Archstanton420

Of course there is Fem. seed to make all females but I was hoping for a male pollen supply that passes on the AF trait in one single generation when crossed with most varieties. And for stabilizing new interbred AF varieties and cubing etc.. I must say in the year I have been working with them, I am amazed at the possibilities! At first I was limited to 10 seeds of Blue Streak as my other orders either got crushed in the mail, busted or fubar'd in some way or another. But now I am convinced! Pretty soon we'll see all the top strains of the last 20 years transformed into Autoflower seedlines! GUARANTEED!!! I'd like to try some Shishkaberry or Burmese or even a Romulan Autoflower! But my all time favorite has to be the Hawaiian Sativa! The grower who can make that strain work as autoflower will destroy the Diesel and Santa Maria hybrids!

Old 07-23-2010, 02:06 AM #17
Archstanton420

Hey I found in High Times of DEC 2009 an article on tissue Culturing Cannabis! Titled Advanced cloning techniques! Here is the link:
https://www.planttc.com/
I know this stuff works. Only thing I dod not know is if the Lowryder genes we are playing with indeed are Ruderalis and have what is called a "programmed cell death" that can be suspended long enough in TC to make infinite amounts of plantlets or if the genes are linked and possibly "turned on" etc. Lots of research will have to be done but I know this is the way to do it! I will probably work on a pure bubblegum or even order some Kali Mist to experiment with before doing an autoflower strain which I am still trying to multiply the seeds for and generate a good well known seed stock!