Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mdanzig Seeds > BS by Bizarro

Thread Title Search
BS by Bizarro Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2007, 11:07 PM #11
chubbynugs
Registered Pothead

chubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nice
Hey bizarro the name of that thread is "male isolation chamber". type that in your search option and pollinate away.
chubbynugs is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2007, 01:50 AM #12
Bizarro Grower

Thanks i'll go look it up.....

Bizarro

Old 11-04-2007, 08:53 AM #13
SmokeMan

Im pulling a chair up for this grow.

Old 11-29-2007, 05:16 PM #14
chubbynugs
Registered Pothead

chubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nicechubbynugs is just really nice
Bumpin this thread wondering where an update is
chubbynugs is offline Quote

Old 12-27-2007, 11:33 PM #15
Kizzattack

Kizzattack is a jewel in the roughKizzattack is a jewel in the roughKizzattack is a jewel in the roughKizzattack is a jewel in the roughKizzattack is a jewel in the roughKizzattack is a jewel in the roughKizzattack is a jewel in the rough
Any updates?

Yours should just about be finished by now. I harvested mine at about the 23rd December.

Are you out there anywhere Bizarro? I hope all is well.

~Bruce Lee~
Kizzattack is offline Quote

Old 12-28-2007, 02:25 AM #16
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

S_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzattack
Any updates?

Yours should just about be finished by now. I harvested mine at about the 23rd December.

Are you out there anywhere Bizarro? I hope all is well.
I was wondering also.

Kizz what do you think of yours ?

I got some BlueBerry IBL satvia seeds from THISISME to see if I can pull a good male to dust a female BS with some more BB genes and try and get more BB than ML.

S_a_H
This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
~dj~
S_a_H is offline Quote

Old 12-28-2007, 03:57 AM #17
Kizzattack

Kizzattack is a jewel in the roughKizzattack is a jewel in the roughKizzattack is a jewel in the roughKizzattack is a jewel in the roughKizzattack is a jewel in the roughKizzattack is a jewel in the roughKizzattack is a jewel in the rough
Well, because my grow was just aiming for a few seeds and I was relying on a friends crop for smoke I didn't take as good care of the Bluestreak as I should have. I didn't flush near the end which I'm sure affected the taste, but the taste was beautiful anyway. The high put me to sleep pretty nicely and the yield was definitely better than expected too. These plants will be my next grow I think instead of the AK-47 and Bubblegum.

The one thing I didn't expect from these is the smell. From only 3 plants I didn't expect my whole house to smell, even with a filter. Either my filter has passed its time or these plants are seriously smelly, which lead to a few people getting very suspicious of my activities.

Out of all the named strains I've grown, Bluestreak is my favorite.

~Bruce Lee~
Kizzattack is offline Quote

Old 12-28-2007, 04:13 AM #18
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

S_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud of
I had something like 5-6 that last grow I think and I have a 12lb charcoal filter on a 6" Vortex fan 450 cfm or something close to that #.

goodluck on those next runs you do with BS.

S_a_H
This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
~dj~
S_a_H is offline Quote