Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2016, 05:41 AM #141
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
5g#3 you said you dusted it...with what? what is 5g#3? lol, i retired for a couple years..and a lot has changed sine my return
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoweredByLove View Post
it's what i call the cross bug made (gg4xgg4xtwog)
i dusted it with #4
i was worndering where the fifth G came in now i see lol
that one has a name [GG4XGG4XTWOG ] = TWITTER GLUE
when i ran them i got 4 out of 6 females that had resl nice frost ,aroma,& taste nice high.
the f2s should probuce some fine phenos .

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2016, 07:53 AM #142
Mr. Miyagi

Mr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman52 View Post
when i ran them i got 4 out of 6 females that had resl nice frost ,aroma,& taste nice high.
oh my! is this available?

Old 08-27-2016, 04:39 PM #143
blue_tick

things are starting to happen with the cherry. looks like she will be bringing the donkey's to the table. first pix is a couple tops and the second is the lowers as i call them

here is the sour diesel. she is around the half way point.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2016, 04:46 PM #144
blue_tick

here is the kali mist starting to do her thing. getting ready for some pollen in the near future

killer purps. if i didn't have plenty of these in the vault she would be meeting the sour male. maybe next time

peace

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2016, 05:12 PM #145
bucketswithsoil
support your local surfboard builder...

bucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud of
shit yea dude....ya gonna have some kong dongs,aka lex steele type shit...lol
those things looked super tight nodded as well...
i can only wait to see what ya end up with from her...atta boy mate!!!
bucketswithsoil is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2016, 05:19 PM #146
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Well still in hospital. However my worst fears have come true. GF didn't harvest correctly. The last of my WFA#6 X TT went all moldy. Don't know about the sativa Dom as I haven't seen it. Buds are little less dense on those so keeping fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

They were so beautiful before the chop.
RockinRobot is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2016, 05:22 PM #147
bucketswithsoil
support your local surfboard builder...

bucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRobot View Post
Well still in hospital. However my worst fears have come true. GF didn't harvest correctly. The last of my WFA#6 X TT went all moldy. Don't know about the sativa Dom as I haven't seen it. Buds are little less dense on those so keeping fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

They were so beautiful before the chop.
thats a total bummer...what did she do,that wasnt correct???
time to trade that bitch for one who knows whats up...lol, i joke...i kid...
how much longer ya gotta stay in hospital for...THAT IS ALSO A BUMMER...
bucketswithsoil is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2016, 06:55 PM #148
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketswithsoil View Post
thats a total bummer...what did she do,that wasnt correct???
time to trade that bitch for one who knows whats up...lol, i joke...i kid...
how much longer ya gotta stay in hospital for...THAT IS ALSO A BUMMER...
Wish I could blame her but she had no clue. This was the first harvest since we were together and was going to teach her. Instead she had to do it while I wasn't even there to guide her. Did the best she could. The buds were so nice she decided to hang basically the whole plant rather than chopping each branch. Also she didn't turn the dehumidifier down low enough.

As far as the hospital goes. They want me on IV antibiotics till mid November. And then I still need a complete reconstruction of my lower back. So may be a while. Hoping I can transition home for most of the IV meds but will still have another hospital in my future.
RockinRobot is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2016, 07:22 PM #149
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

PoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman52 View Post
oh ok when i got em they didn't have a name, i'll call it twitter glue now that i know it has one.

yeah the females i've gotten so far are all pretty frosty. there's a oily type of back smell present among all the glue crosses. i guess that's the glue smell? 2 of the twitter girls were similar the #1/#2 with chunkier buds the #3 looks really sativa might just be cause outdoors. i prefer the #1 but she's gone but the #2 seems really similar. a shorter more indica style plant with og style buds. the #2 has a more chocolatey smell when dried and a citrus cleaner type of back. the #1 now extinct was purely cleaner smell. like mr.clean. very strong.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-29-2016, 02:13 PM #150
SaltyWarDog

SaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the rough
finaly got some ran yesterday and we'll all this week after two weeks. Getting my indoor cleaned up and ready
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	376188
SaltyWarDog is offline Quote