What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reliable og seed source

Karma,

Can you give us a bit more insight into this "real og"? Is this a new line that you all, or your colleagues, are coming out with?

Thanks for your input into this community!

Chris

phatjay

Bump in hopes someone has had a good og run from an attainable bean source and wants to share.

Has anyone signed up for the wifi "outreach" account/# I think they maybe be starting to sell gear soon. I'm def in for a pack or two

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yes consulting on the Josh D line. Based on his old original cut.

And on Cali Kush Farms full seed line up.

Its a lot of work when you start off with only cuts. I want it to be done my way. Not the fast way.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Yes consulting on the Josh D line. Based on his old original cut.

And on Cali Kush Farms full seed line up.

Its a lot of work when you start off with only cuts. I want it to be done my way. Not the fast way.

So are you guys going to drop some S1's?

rykus

I'd assume "not the fast way" implies using different males karma already has and trying to isolate and improve any desirable traits into a seed form...

Tynehead Tom

man , I can't wait for this new line from Karma to drop, please keep us posted!
No fems for me please, just make em natural.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Karmdown from Karma has given me the best representation of OG in seed form out of anything I have tried, and I've been thru a lot of "OG" seeds lines. Although the Face-Off OG bx2 from Archive has also given me a straight up " OG plant " that is everything an "OG" is supposed to be.

Relentless

Veteran
if u get a chance try my 818SFV FIRE OG.. a lot of phenos look/smell/grow/smoke like most og's! actually most yield a little more and a lot have thick enough stems to carry their weight without bamboo sticks or netting..
pretty awesome stuff if I do say so myself! :D

30years

What lacked in the biker kush? This is their first strain I want to run. How was it grown?

I ran a bunch out doors last year for full term. I liked the consistency of the build and the overall quality but the smell was more Afi than og. Og buyers picky....
I'll run through the karma and head bangers next.

digdugdank

loompas underdog og [ loompas headband x triangle kush] is putting out some straight ogkush heat. raskals fireogbx1 has some ogkush keepers, my sfvog bx1 beans are straight ogkush gas. ill be using my fireog bx1 male from ograskal to hit the ghost og and a few other ogkush queens this year. theres lots of great ogkush beans on the market right now.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
picture.php
I'm not saying it's Karma's OG... But it's Karma's OG!

phatjay

if u get a chance try my 818SFV FIRE OG.. a lot of phenos look/smell/grow/smoke like most og's! actually most yield a little more and a lot have thick enough stems to carry their weight without bamboo sticks or netting..
pretty awesome stuff if I do say so myself! :D

Thanks Ive only heard very good things ^^
loompas underdog og [ loompas headband x triangle kush] is putting out some straight ogkush heat. raskals fireogbx1 has some ogkush keepers, my sfvog bx1 beans are straight ogkush gas. ill be using my fireog bx1 male from ograskal to hit the ghost og and a few other ogkush queens this year. theres lots of great ogkush beans on the market right now.

True and clones as well. The farm seems to have some new OG's too.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Not sure about that, I know this is about og but as far as reliable seedbanks I have NEVER gone wrong with DNA Genetics or reserva Privada...

People do get good stuff out of DNA packs, I have too, in the past, but they now boast that they "dont even grown now" ... everything is subbed out and a fair portion is bought from Greenhouse... So I prefer to go with more caring passionate breeders/growers, and do believe that a "Good OG" is more likely to come from a dedicated breeder than 2 arrogant dicks like don and aaron

chomsky

People do get good stuff out of DNA packs, I have too, in the past, but they now boast that they "dont even grown now" ... everything is subbed out and a fair portion is bought from Greenhouse... So I prefer to go with more caring passionate breeders/growers, and do believe that a "Good OG" is more likely to come from a dedicated breeder than 2 arrogant dicks like don and aaron

Ok...

Karmas work has always cought my atention, Ive got a pack of Karmas OG , and 2 packs of White OG that I'm sooooo eager to germinate, also got some Moxie Lemon OG, and some Scotts OG to germ ..... hope to find a couple of good fenos!

Latest posts

Latest posts