What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dinafem OG Kush origin?

tw bully

Og kush

Og kush

I feel you on their OG Kush representation. Tried 3 seeds. Only one made it to be a "real plant" . The other two , one died during germination, and the other was a mutant that wouldn't grow. The one that made it, was nothing like any OG I have grown or seen. Made long running buds, that didn't look like OG at all. Smell was off for an "OG" as well.

With that being said. I have grown several other Dinafem varieties. Almost all were really nice plants. Easy to grow, easy to clone. Nice yields, but most lack in the potency department. The best I had from them was Dinachem, Power Kush, and White Widow. Their Roadrunner #2 (autoflower) is still in my top 5 favorite Auto's I have ever grown. Spicy, peppery smell and taste. Potency was on point as well. I grew the RR#2 outside, and a lot of my buddies thought it was indoor bud.
My freebie og from dinafem very very nice, best bud ive smoked flavour wise, I spoke to mark from dinafem he told me its wifi og, dinafem great imo never let me down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 43

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Maybe you must try legit OG breeders like Karma, Tha Docta & Relentless first before "believing in Dinafem above all else" lol

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I feel you on their OG Kush representation. Tried 3 seeds. Only one made it to be a "real plant" . The other two , one died during germination, and the other was a mutant that wouldn't grow. The one that made it, was nothing like any OG I have grown or seen. Made long running buds, that didn't look like OG at all. Smell was off for an "OG" as well.

With that being said. I have grown several other Dinafem varieties. Almost all were really nice plants. Easy to grow, easy to clone. Nice yields, but most lack in the potency department. The best I had from them was Dinachem, Power Kush, and White Widow. Their Roadrunner #2 (autoflower) is still in my top 5 favorite Auto's I have ever grown. Spicy, peppery smell and taste. Potency was on point as well. I grew the RR#2 outside, and a lot of my buddies thought it was indoor bud.

By "Smell was off for an "OG" as well" you mean it smelt "quite like" an OG, but not a proper pure OG ??

I think I saw some here recently ,its seems to be OG ,but is really not so close to the elite cuts ,probably stronger and fastert to grow than they are.

W

wildkender

My freebie og from dinafem very very nice, best bud ive smoked flavour wise, I spoke to mark from dinafem he told me its wifi og, dinafem great imo never let me down

really nice buds, but wifi og? wifi og is The White x Fire OG.

I think dinafem OG is White Widow x OG Kush.

really nice buds, but wifi og? wifi og is The White x Fire OG.

I think dinafem OG is White Widow x OG Kush.
A buddy of mine went against my advice and ran like 6 dinafem ogs a few years ago. Every pheno smelled like white widow. The smoke was crap too. I agree, there's ww in it.

tw bully

I've ran many strains, some very expensive and the one og KUSH I grew from dinafem was amazing nothing like widow, the flavour was like liquorice thick coat your mouth gorgeous:)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I have critical cheese, Blue Cheese, og kush, Blue Thai from Dinafem. I want to run them and some other sour diesels and cheeses. I wanted to venture into the dank side of the moon. Venturing outside of the comfort of Ace ,CBG and Original Delicatessen . Leaves an uneasy feeling in my gut. Peace

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
By "Smell was off for an "OG" as well" you mean it smelt "quite like" an OG, but not a proper pure OG ??

I think I saw some here recently ,its seems to be OG ,but is really not so close to the elite cuts ,probably stronger and fastert to grow than they are.

Didn't smell like any OG or OG hybrid I have grown. Since my original posts in this thread, I have learned a few things. Dinafem more than likely did start off with a "real OG cut" . The selfing and subsequent selfing, or whatever they did to get the feminized seeds, is where things went wrong.

chiesesganja

Im growing out Dinafems OG Kush and Barneys Vanilla Kush. I main-line my plants, lots stress early the vanilla loved it. the OG did not! anyway the ones im growing are doing good, deep bluish green leaves. Hearty this one has no sativa traits all indica.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55345&pictureid=1324466&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55345&pictureid=1324476&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55345&pictureid=1317888&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55345&pictureid=1324474&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Last is my kush tent, The larger main-lined for 8 main colas, are the Vanilla Kush from Barneys. The OG cant keep up.
vanilla kush is good but smell not strong

Latest posts

Latest posts