What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pc grow advice

momolife

hey im planing to start growing in pc case 470 mm height is it enought to get some harvest , im not a regular smoker so i will be happy with even 10 gram of dried weed , and i need something that i can hide it in plane sight because i live with my parent

Hen

PC grows are more challenging than regular grows. There are lots of resources available if you google, including searching on this forum.

You'll need to pump out the heat, therefore you'll also need to realise there will be a big smell, so it still won't be so discrete. I got round this by out-letting directly into an outlet vent in my building.

momolife

yeah i know about all that and i can build it , im only asking if a regular pc case (470 mm height ) is enought to harvest anything

momolife

let me be clear , was reading about growing for the last week and i can build carbon filter and use lst technique all the other necessary bits to make a whole growing case , the only worries is that a regular case (470 mm ) is not enough to even get an harvest , im asking if i can get even 10 gram out of this setup im gonna build it , so can someone tell me if it possible and give me some advice about the light and other thing if it possible

Hen

My first grow (which was also a PC grow) got me 6g and my PC case was about 350mm. I was growing in something the size of a yogurt pot and my lighting was weak, like 18w. I'll speculate I could get close to 10g if I upped of the variables.

iTarzan

Can we explore the reason you want a pc case grow? Does it need to be a pc case to be stealth in a bedroom or dorm room because a dresser or cabinet would not work? The latter are better space and easier to adapt.

Hen

Can we explore the reason you want a pc case grow? Does it need to be a pc case to be stealth in a bedroom or dorm room because a dresser or cabinet would not work? The latter are better space and easier to adapt.

K4ASNCJ.jpg

:D

momolife

well a pc case that making noise is normale , a closet that make noise is not :p , like i said i want seomething that look normale so i can hide it in plan sight

Latest posts

Latest posts