What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Alchemist Resource blog site

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hee, hee, hee, yet more testing..................

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Probably some nasty legalese from butt hurt former partners. Nothing like a cease and desist letter to piss on your Cheerios...

HG23

Any updates here? Anyone have inside knowledge about what's going on? I only know the surface details about some legal trouble surrounding James Davies and Pharmgold. Clearly Graywolf can't say anything about it.

Does anyone have The Alchemist Resource's info backed up? I tried to search in the Wayback Machine (internet archive) with no luck.

The info contained on that site was extremely important to me.

Graywolf, can you at least say if you think the site will eventually come back up or not?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Solly no comment on advice of attorney. What important information do you seek brother?

Rattman111

Blog open to invited readers only Gray Wolf?

Blog open to invited readers only Gray Wolf?

Hi Gray Wolf!

I have been enjoying a lot of your guidance on this website and just registered as a member. I'm a fairly new "BHO community member" and have a 1/2 lb closed loop extractor w dewaxing cxolumn from BVV. Have had several successful runs so far! Thanks very much for sharing all of your great insight!

I tried clicking on the alchemistresource link but was told I need to be invited in order to view the material. Can you help to get me approved?

Once again... thank you for all you do for this community!

Best Regards,
Rattman

HG23

Solly no comment on advice of attorney. What important information do you seek brother?

I just want to commit as much of the info to memory as possible. I consider everything on the site necessary baseline knowledge for a professional extractor.

I remember the spot I left off before all my open tabs went blank was reading about how all the miniscule aromatic components make big differences in the overall bouquet of cannabis, which would explain why all the non-cannabis derived flavor blends don't really smell like the cultivars they're trying to mimic. I think once distilled THC is cheaper and more ubiquitous, the complex flavor profiles from rare cultivars will be in high demand.

Also, the basic fact that there's much more than just terpenes and cannabinoids in cannabis extracts was interesting. Didn't the Sweet Mary's Charms experiment find all kinds of esters, hydrocarbons, and other organic compounds??

I was also interested in reading that terpenes and other flavor compounds can taste/smell different at different concentrations. This effect has been readily apparent to me since I started making live resin. The large jars of finished extract can smell quite different, sometimes off-putting, compared to a small jar packaged for sale.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just want to commit as much of the info to memory as possible. I consider everything on the site necessary baseline knowledge for a professional extractor.

I remember the spot I left off before all my open tabs went blank was reading about how all the miniscule aromatic components make big differences in the overall bouquet of cannabis, which would explain why all the non-cannabis derived flavor blends don't really smell like the cultivars they're trying to mimic. I think once distilled THC is cheaper and more ubiquitous, the complex flavor profiles from rare cultivars will be in high demand.

Also, the basic fact that there's much more than just terpenes and cannabinoids in cannabis extracts was interesting. Didn't the Sweet Mary's Charms experiment find all kinds of esters, hydrocarbons, and other organic compounds??

I was also interested in reading that terpenes and other flavor compounds can taste/smell different at different concentrations. This effect has been readily apparent to me since I started making live resin. The large jars of finished extract can smell quite different, sometimes off-putting, compared to a small jar packaged for sale.

Lots of charts for Sweet Mary's Charms, and it was done from scratch, so let me think that one out.

Here is the background data for Sweet Mary's Charms II and III, based on other articles:

SMC II, ASP Publications can provide the whole background article at:

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/np50008a001

For SMC III, the original background article at https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...78.ch2/summary

Link to a free download via Library Genius (click on 'GET')

https://libgen.io/scimag/ads.php?doi=10.1002%2F9780470129678.ch2&downloadname=

Link won't open?
1. Click on the link.
2. Click into address bar and use backspace to remove the s from https.
3. Click on the reload page icon or hit enter.

lawya

Read legal action by deep pockets Pharmgold James Davies and new hostile takeover Skunkpharm research management, to force closure of The Alchemist Resource with legal action.

Latest posts

Latest posts