What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gonna miss you, brother...

M

moose eater

Condolences and thoughts for your loss, Hippy.

Lost my estranged brother on our mother's birthday in 1994. I've had more thoughts about him, years since the loss. Unasked questions. Unsettled distance.

The losses take hold hard in the beginning or bring some amount of numbness, then mellow to memories. Eventually an image in the mind's eye brings a smile instead of a tear. Takes time to get there for some.

Sounds like you're doing something he would appreciate your doing with him, thus bringing him closer in his absence. Good for you.

Good hunting and meditations. Wind and fire both cleanse.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
My deepest condolences AOH.

Remember the good times (and I hope there were many), no one can take that from you.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hey hippy, so sorry I missed this, and very very sorry for your loss. been a long while since I've lost a loved one, I know that eventually only the best & funniest memory's will remain.

getting old sucks, I feel like life is just a lottery, but lo and behold, one day I'll be holding that losing ticket.......

Latest posts

Latest posts