What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida well wishes

Badfishy1

Sure it's a few days early and not exactly sure what is happening. However wanted to wish the Florida fam well wishes for possible disaster heading this way. Be smart and stay awake. Been awhile since we've taken one on the chin.... good luck lads

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Sure it's a few days early and not exactly sure what is happening. However wanted to wish the Florida fam well wishes for possible disaster heading this way. Be smart and stay awake. Been awhile since we've taken one on the chin.... good luck lads

ditto this. if i lived down there, i "might" take a while off from work if possible & head further inland, like Atlanta or Gatlinburg. take my pets, anything i might want to keep...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amen. Sad to see Mother Nature's fury ripping through the islands. Everyone be safe. Not everyone can hunker down in their wine cellar like Richard Branson.