What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

G

not from there (a little further north)

but I have freinds in that area and they grow some of the best, most potent, biggest outdoor bud I've ever had

killer KY skunk is what we call it

also Meigs county ohio has been know for some killer smoke since the late 80's...we just call it Meigs county smoke

I think its a high end bigbud SK X northern lights cross

BK420

Howdy & (no, we're not all hicks/hillbillies here) :D

Yeah, some great ky skunk going around in the past. I've lived in KY/OH/IN area & love various buds around here over the years.

im in the area and g13 has been around the area for some time now just g13 and another strain they call dumster its kill to there r some other strain that come around from tome to time

JACKBAYBEH

GO BIG BLUE!

GO BIG BLUE!

I'm on the southwest side of the "VILLE"! We're a different
breed of redneck out here. :D MJ is embedded deep in the culture. An indoor grow or two happening somewhere in every neighborhood. Anything from high end Dutch and BC genetics
to old "local" strains like the "cabbage" and "Killer Newhaven"
brought in from surrounding counties and passed from one generation of growers to the next. What you smoke depends on
who you know and who they are connected with. Anyway, just wanted to say hello to all my fellow statesman!! Jack.

hilljack

hashplant....

you sure the g isnt coming from the c-BUS?

most from the meigs co is nice.....depending on if you're getting the family bags or the commercy

too bad that flooding and moisture last year did a number on alot of those cats crops
but anyway
yeah im in that ohio valley as well just up that there river from you

west virbygod

This is gr8 2 C us come 2gether...Every1 should slap a good ol' pic of what u grow or get around UR way...I gotta steal my homeboys digi cam tonight then.

schrooomy420

yeah heard of Elvis, pretty rare but around. The G's in ohio are just all hybirds, my opinion. Dumpster is pretty good, but not the best. peace

KYHomeGrown

in my opinion the ohio valley area has good bud, but the extremely good stuff can only be gotten from the right people...harvest season is always a good time but the rest of the year isnt as good, lot of canadian pot...

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All I gotta say hilljack is Bullitt County. Some of the best skunk I've ever tasted. And they thought tobacco was the main cash crop for KY.

Mr.Wags

G

Hello i used to live in liveley shivley and puffed the elvis :joint it was the fire i did not get any of the genetics to sample though ...fruity smell and very powerfull stone...

take care
greenfriend

KYHomeGrown

also in the beginnging of the spring the light hours are still at or close enough to 12 until right before may, so if you have a quick flowering strain it could possibly work if the tempatures dont go down to far

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
kyhomegrown...a little south of you, but a big hello anyways...check out a thread here on IC named "Spring Harvest Crew" it was started by wolfshadow and it explains what you want to do to have an outdoor spring harvest!!!

JACKBAYBEH

Hey Greenfriend!

Hey Greenfriend!

That bud you speak of?? It wouldn't have come from the neighborhood
around Farnsley Rd. right off the Dixie would it?? 91'- maybe 94'??
Grown by a certain "well known" someone who owned a certain business
in the Cane Run Rd. area?? If so, I had it to. Bought 6 rooted cuts for a
$100 in spring 93'. The whole damn lot ended up being stolen by f'ing deer
hunters in the fall. 2 weeks before harvest. The "FIRE" indeed!
The guy I speak of eventually got popped. Last I heard he turned crackhead.
JACK.