What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hail Hydra!

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
thanks. i'd like to take some of the credit but it's mostly him i just show up once or twice a week and make sure it's still going smooth.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

after a few days under the new light things are still going good, dunno how hot and humid/dry it might be though still haven't gotten a thermometer yet, but if didn't seem too hot when i was there last time the light was on. he said he could stand to be in the room for a while and it wasn't unbearable so...

this one here is a bagseed i found last year from some fire gas smelling weed. it was very smelly in the beginning, now. not so much. i'm still hoping for the best.

picture.php

most of the plants are not doing any kind of branching though and are kinda stretchy, except for all the heavy indica short types. this one in the middle is probably one of the more sativa types. i didn't check the tag but the leaves are less indica looking than the others. i'm a little concerned about the lack of branching though cuz it's gotta be close to 8 weeks from seed now even though i haven't been really counting. there should have been some branching happening even without a topping as they're all untopped. might be the miracle gro, could be the lighting up til now? i dunno. we'll see what happens when we flip next week or so.

picture.php

check out the crazy leaf pattern on this one? reminds me of that blueberry leaf i saw a long time ago had a similar double sawtooth pattern to it. this one reminds me of those ginsu knives or a bread knife.interested to see if it has any blue berry characteristics in it.

picture.php

this one is one of the more indica phenotypes very short and wide leaflets closely spaced and overlapping even. no branching on this one yet either. crazy. might all be different expressions of sativa genotypes? or maybe something with the nutes. i dunno imma have to look up other peoples grows where they used miracle gro at least in veg and see if they have branching. this one is a head scratcher.

picture.php

some more short types next to the more sativa tall one from above. anyway hoping to have some maxibloom coming by next week and flipping to 12/12. get this party started. till next time.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
the numbers are mostly in and it looks like 2 dudes so far 9 girls and 1 unsure should be a girl but could be worlds slowest male. yesterday was flip to 12/12. more update later when i can take some pics. forgot my camera last time.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

after watering everything and a couple nights of 12/12 things are looking better. shoulda seen em the other day. the security plants he started, some random bagseeds for the most part.

picture.php

my friend was letting em get too dry misunderstanding what i meant by keep the top moist. but they bounce back. seem to be showing an overall mag def so i gave some more epsom salts. also lowered the food the excess nitrogen seems to have been delaying the flowering and making the stems so stretchy and weak. on the more sativa types anyway. the short ones were fine with it for the most part.

full shot of the (bath)room following in hugh's steps lol. all confirmed girls cept the one in the back right and the 2 up front which are confirmed males. one on left is my sweet sixteen b#1 and the short one on the right which was the purple plant. a pre98xunknown male. either my mf1k male or the twitter glue male.

picture.php

this one was my first confirmed girl. it's a cross of the wbk cut i had and my mishaf3k. 40's blueberry kush cross and my "blueberry" "kush" cross. should be interesting to see how this turns out since it's the only seed that germed. those fan leaves are fucking huge and are only getting started.

picture.php

this one hasn't shown me 100% yet either but i'm sure those are primordial calyxes i see and not balls. this one is a cross of pre98 and the same mf3k male i used on the wbk. these are some short plants. of the 4 that popped i got 2 short phenos and 2 even shorter phenos clocking in at around half the height. they all have these big fanleaves that overlap though. the one directly to the left should be a sibling.

picture.php

lastly this one with the crazy leaves is another sweet sixteen a cross of the 2 lines i've been playing with over the years. it's already smelling funky, the one behind it with the large leaf is another s16, the stem rub on that one is down right nauseating. i'm not gonna lie i'm kinda scared to see what comes out. the sasha i grew out last summer (which is half of the cross) made me feel really ill when i smoked it i had to immediately lie down lol. too much.

anyway that's all for now hopefully next time there's some white stuff to show you.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
so after a week in 12/12 i am confused as hell cuz of the 9/10 confirmed females i was talking about last time, i have now 6 more males and only 4 actual confirmed females. lol. 66% males. never before have i seen so many at once.

picture.php

suffering from some under watering and some salt buildup so i told him to start watering once a day till runoff. see how that works out. still going on miracle gro for now should be switching nutes next week after they're done stretching. i'm not 100% sure but i think CW from top left is
p98xmf3
sweetsixteen
p98xmf3
p98xmf1k

...i think. might actually be 2xp98xmf1k and 1xp98xmf3
i'll be sure to write it down next time i go visit.

picture.php

the rest of the plants are seedlings in the solo cups recently started as well as the security plants he started in the round pots. i found male in those and "removed" it. thered cups have been under 12/12 since they sprouted and i had him set them back in the other room under24 hour light so they can veg up enough to sex.

picture.php

my lone sw16 girl, gonna pop some more seeds of the other cross. had 2 sasha moms one sativa leaning single cola type plant and the other was a squat bushy thing. these seeds came from the bushy one i think. im gonna germ some from the sativa mom.

picture.php

next up is one of the bubba crosses. not sure which one at this time. could be the mf3 cross or a tall pheno from the mf1k.

picture.php

lastly is a p98xmf1k short pheno. i was out of 2g pots so i just left it in the 1gallon. looking forward to see how fast these finish compared to the p98 mom.

anyway that's all i have for now. see ya next time. gotta go pop some more seeds...

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
i havent been by to see the grow in a week or so but my friend send me some pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

can't really tell you what anything is cept this last pic is one of the p98xmf1k the short pheno. really stretched up since last time i saw it. it's the really short plant in the previous post.

im supposed to go over sometime this week. ill take some better pics and note down whats what. l8rz

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
day 14 since sexing. day 21 since flip. week3flower.

picture.php

clockwise from left to right is my sweet 16 #3, then the p98xmf1k#3,and on the right is the p98xmf1k#1. this one i found a bunch of male flowers popping out on the nodes. a single one on each node practically. some were already open :/ not sure anything got pollinated...we'll know soon. i plucked em all off and let it stay for now. maybe is due to overfeeding since it looks pretty green, could be the heat vent i forgot to tape up lol. but whatever

picture.php

s16#3on the left foreground, the p98xmf1k#3 behind, the #1 to the back right ... in the front right is the lower 2/3rd of the p98xmf3 pheno #3. center bottom of pic is the top of a random bagseed. only one of the insurance plants that was a female of 5. having some bad luck on the girls this run. maybe cuz winter? trying to reproduce so forcing more males out of the society? i need to go back and look at my theory of community communication on sexing and hermying.

picture.php

wider angle view of the p98xmf3. my mf3 (Misha F3) is my misha line at the 3rd generation when i added in a blueberry type plant(male).

picture.php

p98xmf1k#3 pre98 crossed with a male (Misha F1 x "Kush")

picture.php

the other p98Xmf1k the #1 pheno. the one with all the balls ... hopefully it was just a one time thing. i like the smell on it it's really strong. hard to describe right now just a general funky odor. citrus backend. the same smell is being given off the #3 but this one is much stronger.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

picture.php

closer shots of the "not the top" of the p98xmf3#3 only girl. a really stretchy plant with sparse budsites but by far the frostiest thing in here. seems to be taking the nitrogen the hardest though and that might be why the buds are so slow to form. switched over to maxi so the drop in nitrogen should hopefully help. might just be how this plant grows. i think they call it the creeper type? i might be wrong.

picture.php

next to my least frostiest plant the sweet sixteen #B3 also the only girl of the bunch. most sativa plant in here. expressing the sativa side of the cross. they don't get much frost till the end. the indica ones should show frost pretty early like you see in the p98xmf3. the misha is the indica side and responsible for the minimal branching and the heavy frost early on.

picture.php

a more sidelong view you can see the tight almost nonexistant branching and the lone runaway branch at the 5th node, that's a holdover from the blueberry type plant i added after f3 generation. introduced the purpling and the mutation of self topping and branching.

crazy how genetics work i can see all the bits and pieces from the different males over time.

picture.php

lastly we have little randy...just some random bagseed...coming along nicely as well in it's little pot.

i think im off by a week so next post will be like closer to 2 weeks after these pics...maybe more i dunno what im trying to say right now i'm high. peace.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
so here we are back at like week 6 or 5 or 7...i think week 6 of 12/12 and week 5 since i started seeing flowers...

im just calling it week 6.

picture.php

p98xMishaf1K (i think i'll call em Bubbushka)
Left side is #3 right side is #1
suffering a little from too much food and root damage. dunno if root damamge is causing slowed uptake or if salt buildup is killing roots. either rate i turned down the food to like 1/4tsp per gal hooked up the drippers. it's winter time and very cold these days. everyone keeps telling me to constantly water coco even if already wet. this is the time for test. cold roots and dead roots and watering everyday anyway. what could go wrong lol.

picture.php

Top of Bubbushka #3 the chunkiest thing in here. most likely gonna yield the most of everything besides my sw16. pretty frosty too but still like #2 or #3 in frost behind the p98xMF3

i think i'll call it BLUbba or something...

picture.php

p98xMishaF3blu aka BLUbba

frost queen hands down, little OG/Cookies looking type of plant. imma clone this one and pop more seeds. this is the only girl i got and im curious to see what kind of phenos i can dig up. hopefully some blueberry types that smell like artificial grape.

picture.php

My Sweet 16 #3 clearly gonna yield the most, starting to frost up some. gonna reveg this one and grow it out a second time. it's very branchy Misha pheno and i can't wait to top it and grow it again. should be a very good producer.

picture.php

lastly we have little Randy. smells like mexican...or hazey? i dunno but it smells exactly like my FloraDiesel did when i grew it. woody varnish type of scent. not fruity or flowery or lemony or limey.

but the FD#3 turned out smelling like peanut butter and grape jelly so we shall see.

dunno when i'll be going over to check again...hell might be all chopped down by the time i report again. but fingers crossed it'll be soon. laters.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Hey everyone sorry forgot to update last time i had some fresh pics. i've chopped the BLUbba#3 (pre98xMishaF3BLU), and the Bubbushka#3 (pre98xMishaF1.Kush) down at 54 days. kept the lower branches for a reveg. gonna take some clones hopefully in the next month and start another run by feb. valentines day at latest fingers crossed. in the mean time i'll be popping some more seeds and trying to find something to send to the IC-Cup. I got some seedlings that have been languishing half dead in my friends basement for like almost 6+ weeks now. gonna use the old magic and see if i can get em to come back to life. basically trying to get a proper grow out of the next run. this one was not bad, but i know it could be way better.

picture.php

picture.php

Sweet16#3 @49days
i'm gonna chop this one when i cut the Bubbushka#1. there was an overall abundance of food this grow from the miracle gro through to when i got the maxibloom. buds are not as big as i am sure they could be, there's a lot of leafyness and these foxtails are telling me they're overfed a bit. plus i got some root damage in flower. oh also i found a couple banana's forming at the top buds. prolly not gonna reveg this one. i got to try out some of the sweet16 seeds i made with the Misha leaning mom. i believe these seeds are from the Sasha leaning mom. not trying to breed with any plants that prone to herm under stress.

picture.php

Bubbushka#1 @~49 days
This one is the best overall plant in the room, tolerated the food well and yielding the most and frosty to boot with a nice lemon pinesol and vanilla type of smell. kinda creamy. but this too shows the foxtailing from too much nitrogen/ overall food. as you will see in the current pics i will post below. it's starting to be almost done i think i start the flush next week and let it run out the 70 day timer. maybe only make it to day 63. we will see.

picture.php

BLUbba#3@~49 days
this one has been looking finished up since like day 42 realistically. is possible a fast finisher but is also very very dark green. way too much nitrogen as noted in the leafy buds and general lanky stretchy appearance. but very very frosty. winner of that award for this grow. i'm currently revegging and will run again with less food. the smell is dead ringer for bubba.

picture.php

finally we have some seedlings that are probably not worth saving but since i've got nothing else going at the moment we will nurse these back to life and pop some more seeds in the meanwhile.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

so here's what the bathroom looks like now. SW16 on the left and the Bubbushka#1 on right. in the center is lil' Randy, and the chopped down plants on the right of frame are BLUbba#3 and Bubbushka#3. turned the light to 14 on 10 off so that the seedlings wont start flowering while also keeping these last few plants in a flowery state as they ripen. gotta get ready for the cup and im already way behind.

picture.php

Bubbushka#1 @~53 days. as you can see maybe the top cola is foxtailing out a little bit from all the nitrogen. gonna give it another week of food then start the flush and chop within the next 2 weeks.

picture.php

Bubbushka#3 right before i chopped her down the other day. this is the one that had some balls on it. gonna reveg and try her out again. she was right near the heat vent so not sure if was super stressed to pop balls or just predisposed to being herm. might not even be worth it but we'll see. so far the #1 is overall better yield and easier to deal with. but the smell on this one was way stronger.

picture.php

Bubbushka#3 budshot. is frosty yes?

picture.php

last up for this post is the BLUbba#3 lanky ogk style plant but the smell is dead on to the 98bubba mom. and fast too. i can't wait to run this one again hopefully i can squeeze more yield out of the clone. if i could get some results like that strawberry diesel oh boy.

anyway that's it for now hope to be back soon with more pics. l8rz.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Alright so I'm back with another update. Everything is down except the sweet sixteen #3 and little randy. Took down the Babbushka #1 couple days after Christmas.

picture.php

picture.php

Babbushka #1

picture.php

This is the Babbushka #3 that hermied out on me, lots of seeds and pretty leafy. Decent hybrid high, not too spacey and not too stony. But not that special either. Not the keeper.

picture.php

This is the blubba #3. Definite keeper, is essentially p98 bubba in a more sativa package. Got the same taste and smell, high is very energetic in the beginning but not racy and confusing. The come down is all bubba leaving you passed out in a coma. 2 joints and I'm done for the day. Lights out.

picture.php

All that's left mostly is just these sickly seedlings slowly recovering. And a couple more new seeds I just popped. Need to get another tent for the veg area, currently I have the sweet sixteen#3 finishing up under 10/14 so the seedlings can be under the same light. Till next time. L8rz

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Nothin going on right now my friend had a security scare so he shut it down. i need to find a new spot so i can get back into it. i wanted to enter in the IC cup this year but not gonna make that deadline. maybe next year. anyway didn't get and pre chop pics besides whats above but here's the sweet16 and the last babbushka#1 dry.

picture.php

the sweet 16 on the left and babbushka on the right.

picture.php

Babbushka #1 turned out with a pungent sour lemony smell. very dank to the kush side. high is mostly sativa but smoke enough and it will make you sleep.

picture.php

SweetSixteen#3 sprouted some late nanners in the last week before the chop so im not gonna keep this one. out of all of em the only one spectacular is the BluBBA#3 kept that one for the reveg.

anyway the s16 is really sativa very giddy up high. very social euphoric. didn't get any negatives like i usually do from sativa no paranoia and anxiety. just good times and the comedown is real clean. no sleepyness. would keep it but it throws nanners. gonna pop more from the 16alpha in the future but my next run is gonna be from the 16beta plant and see how that cross turned out.

anyway till next time. adios :tiphat:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Thanks. He's planning on continuing through. He kept everything just had to shut it down for a while. Will post updates as they come, I'm very excited.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
what a wild ride since 2018 amirite?

this site is so different now.

decided to try popping some seeds halfheartedly last summer. outdoors on my balcony. in one of those seedling trays.

i must have popped, or directly dropped over 100 seeds of all the various strains in my seed bag.

here's a picture i found of one of said attempts.

fetch?photoid=17994356.jpg

anyway out of all those seeds some sprouted, some got eaten before they came up, some came up and died within a week. a couple made it to maturity.

One was this unknown male that had a familiar looking leaf mutation. could be anything but i think maybe swt16.
fetch?photoid=17994358.jpg

here's what it looked like after i took the top off.

fetch?photoid=17994377.jpg

here's a better one of a side branch. it never got more than 5 fingers on a leaf. i grew it outdoor on the balcony using coco and a little perlite...might have been just plain coco. hand watered whenever it rained or when my friend remembered to water for me or when i was around to water it myself with...a mixture of various all purpose or flowering plant foods i had in my garage at the time. miracle gro, some schultz rose food, and some of those drops for your houseplants sometimes.

anyway it survived my very close to 0 care and all these bugs that were on my tomatoes and peppers, and all the other shit you have outdoors like cicadas and grasshoppers and caterpillars and shit like that.

fetch?photoid=17994376.jpg

fucking a billion spider mites on this tomato. ]
fetch?photoid=17994375.jpg

a hundred or maybe 107 aphids and other gross shit on this pepper plant.

but this bad boy right here...[slaps taproot]
fetch?photoid=17994357.jpg

only got infected with crickets....so you know I had to collect that pollen.

anyway like i said i got 2 survivors last summer. this beefy boy and a teeeeeny tiny runt that was literally only 2 inches tall all summer in the same sun and bug infested porch as the other one.

i gotta go find the picture but i'll be back later with more adventures.

stay hard my homies!

Attachments

• fetch?photoid=17994356.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 30
    78.6 KB · Views: 25
    78.6 KB · Views: 23
    78.6 KB · Views: 29
  • fetch?photoid=17994358.jpg
    fetch?photoid=17994358.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 31
  • fetch?photoid=17994376.jpg
    fetch?photoid=17994376.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 26

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
anyway i found that picture so we can continue.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=18001309.jpg Views:	0 Size:	148.7 KB ID:	18001398

cropped out my thumb using expert level photoshop skills.

anyway this is like 8 weeks of summer sun on my porch from seed. i thought maybe it's too wet, so i let it dry out and i used my passive reservoir system to keep it alive while i was away for days at a time.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=18001337&d=1638044726.jpg Views:	0 Size:	124.5 KB ID:	18001399

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211016_041449.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.3 KB ID:	18001400
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211016_041610.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.6 KB ID:	18001401

it was super effective. anyway this is like 3-4 weeks after that runt picture, and the same day i transplanted into a 1 gallon pot.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=18001339&d=1638045733.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.0 KB ID:	18001402

inside a 1 gallon pot.
this is 2 weeks after that.

i'm sure i transplanted to a 2 gallon pot the next day after i took this pic...might have actually been right after i took pic.

next to it is a bubba cross, and a couple mutated looking things. i think the ph of my tap water might be really high. anyway more next time.

oh yeah im using a similar setup as my last tent. 4x2, with a 600w currently running MH for veg and flower this run. nutrients were random shit i had in my house, but now im using maxibloom. custom mix of coco if i didn't mention before.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
sO...where did i leave off... somewhere after i transplant the first time yes?

still in the one gallon right...

alright it was in a 1 gallon for a week, i also put it under the big light at that time, prior to that i was using some $20 LED lights from amazon.

after a week was rootbound and ready for upgrayyeddds

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211101_015424.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.8 KB ID:	18011623

healthy roots.
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211101_015424.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.8 KB ID:	18011623

into a 2 gallon pot, my standard for coco indoors in a tent. cuz if i put it in a bigger pot that shits gonna be unmanageable. you missed a part where i always put mycos in the pot thats how my roots are extra thiccCC i dunno how many pictures per post are allowed on this new forum ill try and squeeze it in.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211101_015410.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.4 KB ID:	18011626

put about a quarter of dirt in the new container, put your old container in the middle, fill around it halfway then pull it out. perfect for the new incoming rootball.

20211101_020658.jpg

anyway freshly topped a week ago, the tops are doing good, nice and healthy. into the flower chamber we go. i always transplant right when i flip to 12/12 if you're new. the roots keep growing slowly till the end. the root space is invaluable.

anyway i also transplanted another anonymous survivor from the last run of seeds at the end of the summer. a little squat indica heavy looking plant. starting to branch already under regular light and only about 4 inches tall.
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211101_015410.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.4 KB ID:	18011626

my air gap, water reservoir technique is hard to beat for making roots.

into the one galleon pot and then off to the flowering room for sexanation.

gang gang!

see ya next time.​​​​​​

OG_Bishop

where are your branches?!?!? what soil are you using and what nutrients are you giving it? i'm guessing you're using something very cheap, and very high in nitrogen. cause your plants are bean stalks. prob overwatering too.

Latest posts

Latest posts