What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

skandinavic summer outdoor try help needed please !

begginernew

Hey all whats upppp smokers ! am kind of newbie still and etc been reading a lot and getting smarter but still i want to ask something.
am from scandinavia and we have fuck up summers max top heat 25 usly since we had fucked up cold and long winter
the summer is looking to finally be great so i want try something out.

To put in some direct sun in some place where is nothing 10x big bud and see how they do skandinavic summer !
plant was to keep them veg cycle indoor so they get strong and don't die even b4 they start growing xD!
am not so much interested in yield wanna just try this out
What all i need be prepare to do after putting them outdoor how much watering also i don't want be spotted and since i planted put them 50km from
here xD! if no rain other stuff ?

i think this summer gonna be far to best that why i want try out i want some strain that i would get yield 500-600g/m2
this is for money chopping outdoor since if you smoke 30 day here 600e burn easily and only 1 g per day
i searching for outdoor strain after i order i put indoor for my personal smoke NL and outdoor try get some cash back what i wasted
in bud

any info abaut
Guerilla Gold ,super 07 ,hashplant#2 , whit rhino femz, thc bomb,
​i cant finde yield info no where in google from hybrids from hell.

or how abaut http://seedbank.traw.../72-feminized#/
early skunk #1 and thous would they make it ?
if someone want help this newbie out will be greatfull !!!

roach

Veteran
being a Scandinavian grower myself, i would recomend you choose a more outdoorish strain, BigBud whont start flowering untill august or september and then you need to ad 2 month of flowering, most indoor skunk strains needs 12 hours of dark to start flowering and here in Denmark that isnt achieved outdoors untill 22. september, i would also suggest you pick something with more sativa in it, BigBud grows big dense buds that will mold away here in our wet and cold climate

you should try and talk to esbe, he is a long time outdoor Danish grower and breeder, you can find his seeds here http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=5&b=202&page=1 not all of them are made for outdoor, so read the descriptions

Supaseeds

I got friends from oulu finland their summers are fucked up too, i'd recomend you auto flowering strains, you get them ready boost them with root juice type of fertilizers than plant them outside, use agrogel or stuff made from vermikulit so that it absorbs alot of water when there is rain. Tho you should use good soil aswell when planting something like atami kliomix that is fertilized but be carefoul you need to flush/water that soil once before planting them plants in otehrwise you might burn/kill plants. As for what strains to go for i can only recomend what my friends tested out allready that is AK-47 auto and Critical Mass auto. But these were "supposedly" made for continental climate such as there is up in Finland.

Another thing without fertilizing them plants dont expect a top yield, for that to happen you need to be watering with them fertilizers all the time, so really think about what soil to get, and prepare them as good as possible before planting them out.