What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help with Brownies (with cannabutter??)

Greenheart

Veteran
I know there could be a simple solution, like smearing the other HALF of my cannabutter ontop of the brownies after they are cooked.. Or I could just bake the entire 1.5 cups into the brownie mix but I think that would mess up the consistency or how they cook..

What do you guys think??

Chocolate Frosting!!!! :D

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Q: are you straining out the 2gr of weed from the butter OR adding it in just like that after the simmer?(doesnt matter to me either way, just looking for clarification)

sounds interesting and want to give this a try

Well it depends, my housemate has a multiblade herb chopper and board set and he loves chopping weed, says it helps him relax, if he's stressed I leave it with him for 5-10 minutes once I've ground it and at the end I get back what is basically a bowl of scuff and if you put that in and simmer you don't even need to strain it! A few times when we've increased the dose we've been eating green cake, :p

Generally though you should strain it unless your grinder is really good or you're to lazy to clean a sieve don't mind a little bit of leaf. ;-)

Also recently tried:

50g butter (with 1 gram of bud)
50 White chocolate
50g caster golden/demerara sugar
50g plain flour
1 egg

It comes out a lot more like cake and on christmas I ate an entire batch after lunch, had a nap, and when I woke up I was so high I temporarily believed myself to be having a heart attack.

:redface:

sorry i dont use bud to make my cannabutter i havent been able to bring myself to use my medical grade herb in the butter i extract bud oil out of my tiny buds trim sugar leaves shade leaves and stems i use at least 14 grams of oil in 3 pounds of butter ( i have yet to find anyones butter stronger or as strong as mine plus there is no straining freezin etc when u use plant to make cannabutter