What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dumb question

cjunkie

So I know this is the most retarded thing anyone could ask but I am gonna ask it anyway because I have been thinking about it recently and I need a definative answer. Has anyone made butter from males and if so....howd it come out...never done it and everytime I have tried to look it up on the web the forums all end up being an argument about whether or not males produce trichs....I just need a straight answer...yes or no...can males be used in cooking....? sorry for the retarded question....happy 420 day....time to pass the fuck out

Say man yeah you can, but depending on what strain it comes from and how old it is, and if it is a good resin producer. Most males I see are cut down at an early age ( everyone wanting sesimilla), so most males never reach there full potental. I have seen pics of some males that was loaded with resin (full grown). In my opinion males are not worth messing with , they lack in age, and resin content suitable for any kind of extraction but can still be done, Later