What's new

Information for all nordic outdoor growers

Puffster

Hey, I've copied a little thread I made over at norcan (norwegian canna forum) and posted it here on icmag in the Norway section, link:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=143311

Its written in norwegian so perhaps only the danish\swedish people will understand but I just might translate once its done (wont be for a while yet, plan to update it quite often but it will hardly ever be finished if it pans out like I want it to :p)

anyways, I know many people from Finland learn quite a bit of swedish in school and since norwegian and swedish aint all that different Im hoping you finnish guys can also tag along and chip in a bit, I almost know nothing about finnish outdoor cannabis, I mostly know canadian and danish but I am extremely interested in all the finnish landraces, they seem like though plants from what I can gather.

also some strain reports\info from the swedish guys on here would be quite helpful since besides a few lowryder hybrids I dont know about any real outdoor strains special to Sweden (?)

well, hope y'all will follow and have a fun time! Lets get all those northern compatible strains listed up, reviewed and catalogized once and for all!

peace out!
Puffster
:smoke:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
that's a very nice thread, maybe we should still translate it to at least english. not a lot of people have the motivation to properly learn swedish as it's mandatory in school. :(

anyways, isn't stuporsonic orignally a swedish strain? later sold to the dutch to fuck it up... :/

how bout swestar i remember hearing that name once.

Piel

Veteran
We all need info. Pehkuruuder works where I live, as does Typhoon BUT the Typhoon is a bit anemic when it comes to effect.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
thyphoon seems a phenosearch in terms of potency. this year my fastest thyphoon lady was also the most potent one :2cents:

Latest posts

Latest posts