What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

***REAL *** -=Green Crack=- week 8

J-Roc

dude whenever i buy the real green crack its just insane..
that looks like it fits the profile

INDODRO

whats makes it ***REAL***? Just curious cause I just got green crack not too long ago. Are there gonna be different phenos and different cuts or what?

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Green Crack is fully finished in 7 weeks... that's what makes it special, a sativa high in under 50 days. There is only one Green Crack clone and it's lineage is 89 SSSC Skunk1 x a local sweet leaf Afghani clone... comes from Athens,GA, created by CecilC. Been passed around for a long time....

your plant looks great ff, also a little different.

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
m.steelers said:
Green Crack is fully finished in 7 weeks... that's what makes it special, a sativa high in under 50 days. There is only one Green Crack clone and it's lineage is 89 SSSC Skunk1 x a local sweet leaf Afghani clone... comes from Athens,GA, created by CecilC. Been passed around for a long time....

Now Thats the real GC for sure....Extremely fast finisher and Super sweet Fruity Smell...~ogr

cannigrow

Looking good man. I had the green crack once, or it was supposed to be at least. Very different than anything I ever tried and it left a distinct odor in the air.

G

looks great man, i have the gc that raskal and steelers had though...

even fully-seeded its a resin bomb and a half!

G

Look guys I'm not dissing your green cracks.. But just saying if you have the heavily traded around the internet cut.. It may be fake. Mine came from athens and I picked it up there myself. From some really old guys I know that have been growing it there since the early 90's...It did'nt come with a story of how some guy got it from a guy who got it from a guy.

I do know this.. It is somewhat sweet but nowhere as sweet as everyone online describes it. The cross is an old school sk1 X local sweet leaf afghani.. Now my plants taste really afghan like, with an older sweet musky skunk smell..

Also. my plants could be pulled at fifty but in reality go around 60 and swell way more than any of the ones online that I've seen shots of. Also, mine is a really good yeilder and what everyone else tells me about the online cut is that it is a a moderate low yielder..

Since I got this cut a few years ago.. Ive constantly compared mine to the so called green cracks online. Can anyone that has green crack actually validate it by knowing for a fact who or where it came from? Because so far from what Ive found its mostly heavily traded with no real story except the one everyone knows as to its identity. Im not doubting that its not elite or anything.. Maybe the plant has just been stressed by all the passing around?

I will say this though.. I can definately see old sk1 in my cut.. Can anyone else say the same about theirs?

I can also say that it is the same Cush grown in athens for years.. The only time Ive ever heard it referred to as green crack is on the boards. I'd love to hear any info. .anyone has cause it seems this is one of those strains you hear alot about but noone really knows 1st hand. info.. Im willing to share all I know in order to come to the bottom of this..

I hope noone took me the wrong way in my post about this strain.. I just really want to share some info. on this elite and see if we can collectively learn more about it..

flava.

a couple more shots to compare.

Last edited:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
I got mine from this guy who knows this girl ,who's brother has a roomate that has family in athens, that live near this old man, who's son.......sorry i had to.

ograskal

Veteran
Here is the real GreenCrack.......Created by Cecil C.....at day 40 and just about finished.....Not the best pics but She is Nice and Chunky and a nice yeilder too.~ogr

G

thats mine to a tee raskal. :rasta: who's to say that there arent two different phenos from cecil's beans? both look killer. :)

ograskal

Veteran
A few nuggies of the Real GreenCrack....A true 6-7 week finisher.....Smells really Fruity just like my old school Superskunk....~ogr

And a few more flower shots....I dont think I've ever taken the greencrack aka cush down later than 7 weeks ever.....

guineapig

Veteran
He grew it at the love shack? Love shack baby!!!!

I would assume the green crack breeder used skunk #1 for the shorter flowering time and then made improvements on the quality of the high.....am i right here flav?

Love the crack pics, keep them comin'....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
FF, the clone was given to Schroomy420 directly by Cecil C the man who created it. It was always knows as Cush and picked up the Green Crack name went it made it out west to Cali. Schroomy is the one who is responsible for helping get it out to alot of folks around here. Both Raskal and I (and many others) got the cut directly from S420, and he will most likely pass by here to discuss. That's all the truth... there's not much to contest.

peace to all,
m

Last edited: