What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hmong’s lose another 2000 lbs...

EsterEssence

Veteran
This is not published anywhere I can find. Last week one morning some thieves came to their house posing as cops and the man went out the window leaving his lady in the house, the ripoffs zip tied her as her man was next door calling the cops. The ripoffs left after taking some pounds of cannabis. The man went back to his house freed his wife, and was freaked, scared, waiting for the real cops to come, 1.5 hours later and the real cops show up. They took the information and started looking around the house and property. There is a barn on the property when the cops searched the barn they found 2000 lbs of trimmed cannabis. The guy had an hour and a half to move the cannabis, he figured they wouldn’t search the property. So between the ripoff murder and this bust the Hmong’s lost 3000 lbs, not to mention the other grow busts the cops made. Maybe they will go back from where they came, and leave us old timers alone...

Lyfespan

This is not published anywhere I can find. Last week one morning some thieves came to their house posing as cops and the man went out the window leaving his lady in the house, the ripoffs zip tied her as her man was next door calling the cops. The ripoffs left after taking some pounds of cannabis. The man went back to his house freed his wife, and was freaked, scared, waiting for the real cops to come, 1.5 hours later and the real cops show up. They took the information and started looking around the house and property. There is a barn on the property when the cops searched the barn they found 2000 lbs of trimmed cannabis. The guy had an hour and a half to move the cannabis, he figured they wouldn’t search the property. So between the ripoff murder and this bust the Hmong’s lost 3000 lbs, not to mention the other grow busts the cops made. Maybe they will go back from where they came, and leave us old timers alone...
good things do happen, fuck em

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
One and a half hours later the cops show up...

Story coulda read that the guy went next door and got his buddy and a couple weapons. Then when the invaders came outside, they were killed. Any special teeth removed. A bonfire was lit, the bodies burned. Ashes scatterred over the garden, or buried in a hole.

LOL, the people who jacked them read about the ton of trimmed dope in the barn, and probably looked at the couple pounds they jacked and went... shit.

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
shits scary i almost got had one night woke up to noise and grabbed the biggest knife in the drawer mike myers size. they musta heard me and scrammed i was gonna gut some tweakers

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Read on this site about antifa types jacking dope growers earlier this year, because of the cash they keep around.

It takes real great balls of stoopit to invade someone's house.

I have a TLR-6 coming for my SIG 365 that I keep very handy at night on my headboard, and a dawg who sleeps looking out the window. My Mossberg 590 is the weapon I retreat to, if needed.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
I sleep with an 870 within arms reach...I'd love to add to the angels and demons cause some poor soul chose me.

1911 45acp in the nightstand table
stag-10 .338 federal and a Derya MK12 in a coded locker within steps of the bed.
and that's just the first line of defense :)

Burt

Veteran
I have a Zulu spear, handy for close quarters

I like the way you think.
My kukuri is a mere foot away. This will remove an arm or a neck with one good strike, not that I ever hope to employ it. Many options to choose from and that’s how it should be

wwoww

What is with all the to robberies happening now? The hmongs are nothing compared to the Mexicans either.

G

I've found that scowling and failing to properly, routinely brush my teeth, keeps most ne'er-do-wells at bay. And if none of that works, I offer them a 3-lb. box of Government-sourced processed cheese. Nothing says, "GET OFF MY LAWN!!" like a giant brown cardboard box of bulk Velveeta... and some pilot crackers.

LNG

I've found that scowling and failing to properly, routinely brush my teeth, keeps most ne'er-do-wells at bay. And if none of that works, I offer them a 3-lb. box of Government-sourced processed cheese. Nothing says, "GET OFF MY LAWN!!" like a giant brown cardboard box of bulk Velveeta... and some pilot crackers.
are you talking about actual cheese????? wouldn't that entice a rodent problem?

troutman

Seed Whore
I don't have enough hands for all the things I can use against anyone stupid enough to try something.

I would probably yell to the thieves to call the police and ask them if they can make it on time. :laughing:

Too many innocent people get hurt because of thieves. I have no pity on them.

Sunshineinabag

I've seen that cheese stop bullet's

Rofl

thailer

i thought the Hmongs just bought houses, gutted them and put up hydroponic systems to grow mids? never heard of them robbing people. the only people who get busted for growing in my state are hmong i think. in the articles they say they catch them when they dump plant material and grow junk at the city dump, then they follow them around for a year getting the other houses of relatives and do a big bust. paper always has the guns, money and pot displayed with several females looking mighty regretful. really all i see are some asians trying to hustle some money by growing mids getting busted by the police so as a grower, that worries me.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

EsterEssence

Veteran
The Hmongs are taking over up here, growing trash, spraying all kinds of crap, and generally screwing things up for everyone else. I have a medium size fire extinguisher by my bed, I would spray them first then smack them with the metal container. I was robbed at gunpoint once so I know what it is like. Often the robbers take the gun away because in the split second you have you don’t want to use lethal force, that’s the reason for the fire extinguisher also it’s near my smoke detector...

thailer

well i can certainly admit that i am naive to the whole situation. all i see is the news reports and newspaper announcements by the sheriff about the invading asian gangs but it just looks like shitty stupid pot growers getting busted on my end. every time they get busted its a reminder to keep the carbon filters fresh.