What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any good Real Breeders? Regular seeds. Like landRace and close to that

Hello ICmaggers again.

Im looking for testing Regular Seeds coming Autumn.
Indoor grow.

I start this Threath in good time. Now, and also before i forgott ask you people this :)

There is alot fake breeders today that rebrand stuff.
This is not cool.

I like try real breeders.

I have read that

ACE Seeds is real breeder?
Also
Gypsy Nirvana

Frost Brothers?
Sensi Seeds

These all i will Try this Autumn.

This is only 4 Breeders.
I like testing Many strains and breeders to find out good strains that works for me.

So i need help here.

i Need atleast 6 more other Real Breeders

Any one you find be good ?

Would be very kind if you can help say more Breeders that
sell REGULAR seeds, and please, name only Real Breeders.

Not the Re-branders please.

Im tired of them now !

Take time´answer.
No hurry
This is for coming Autumn. I start grow these from about 6 months from now.
Still got many FEMS to do.

I want start order Regular Seeds anyway about 3months.
This is my new plan.

I need also read more about Regular Seed Growing.

Well back to topic folks

I wish names of Real Regular Seed Breeders ,

the good ones please :)

Strains we can talk about later in other threats. ;)

:tiphat:

Nice nice

Karma , i have read alot good about this Company.

Yes i must try couple from Karma.

Thank you for this.
Because i almost forgotten them.

Cannabiogen ?
This must be same or Some kind of Sister Company to ACE ?
Some FEMS are same i know.
Maybe Regulars is same ?

Anyway i dont know about their Regular strains .

Now i got atleast 5 i need try.
Karma is in .

THANK YOU :)

Kijell

I have grown some Ace Seeds Strains and they are really good.

But I also like DNA Genetics/Reserva Privada and their sister company Crockett Family Farms (only grows regular) very much.
Look into Chocolope, Cataract Kush, Cannalope Haze, Kosher Kush, Crockett's Haze, Sour Diesel, Crockett's Tangie all available in regular.

These 2 Seed Companies are the most often in my garden.

Barneys Farm has 2 very interesting strains too, the landrace sativa Dr. Grinspoon and Laughing Buddha, but they are a bit more problematic and only fem.

Wish you good luck for your grow!

Kijell

Ah and I forgot Mandala Seeds! They are really good too, specializing in land race strains and hybrids they make with it and most of their stuff is only available in regular.

Mr Nice Seedbank operated by Shantibaba is also very good, has only regular seeds and some legendary strains.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Im a big fan of:
Bodhi
Doc d
Green Beaver Genetics
Kinetic Genetics
Cannabiogen (NOT ACE....I wont turn this into and ACE-bashing thread)
Keed Weed seeds
Blad Monkey Seeds...Derg Corra Collective
Mystic Labs
Green Mountain
Beanz
Underground Seeds Collective USC
BOG seeds (great price too)

Also I really like my stuff.

Im a big fan of:
Bodhi
Doc d
Green Beaver Genetics
Kinetic Genetics
Cannabiogen (NOT ACE....I wont turn this into and ACE-bashing thread)
Keed Weed seeds
Blad Monkey Seeds...Derg Corra Collective
Mystic Labs
Green Mountain
Beanz
Underground Seeds Collective USC
BOG seeds (great price too)

Also I really like my stuff.

YEAH

DJ SHORT BOG Seeds, bald monkey seeds right?

many intresting breeders there

I start order 2 strain from all these Breeders.
Then i do more strains in future

10 pack regular seeds is enoug to make 2-3 good LADY plants out of i hope ?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
there are tons of landraces in Russia, if you are real russian??? you can travel in your loved country and collect real landraces.. when you have them, you can exchange them for other unique genetics with other people online who are eager to grow such landraces. you dont have to pay for any seeds from seedbank. which is really poor poor situation if you have to rely on "seedbanks" ... https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=83017

hello guys again

Now my feminized trips starts go to an end.

I will start with regulars only soon.

Already got 2 different pack Gypsy Nirvana, i believe this is forum guy here also.
AND special seeds from a frend in Denmark.
Pusher Street strain

Also 2 different Karma packs
Biker seeds and one surprice to later :)

What is your own personal favorite in regular-seeds section?

Most of the best growers do cuttings today only maybe ?

Peace all

ahortator

Veteran
Priviet tovarich!

Perhaps you can ask for Atai seeds to a Spetsnaz or military friend in service there. I know it must be difficult if you don't know anybody who can get seeds for you.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=83312

Many growers use cuttings, but sometimes they need to get them from seeds because clones can die or get lost by any reason.

My favourites are pure landrace/heriloom sativas, but I must admit I am abit freak about that subject.

Das vidanya ;)

JockBudman

Ah and I forgot Mandala Seeds! They are really good too, specializing in land race strains and hybrids they make with it and most of their stuff is only available in regular.

Can't recommend this recommendation enough. Seriously, Mandala are solid. I ran a pack of their safari mix - just random crosses of their stuff and experimental breeding projects they're working on. Seed pack was old (bought through a well known seedbank which I won't trash talk. Shit happens) so I had issues with germination but the price was more than acceptable for what I got.

Four females and every single one had something to recommend it. There was an introspective incense smelling plant, a heavy yielding brain hammer that stank of lemons and spice, a mutant that turned into a beautiful self-topped brancher that really did smell like bubblegum and it hurts me to this day that she didn't reveg and finally the one I did manage to keep, a plant I call Mango that smells of tropical fruit and cat piss. The high on this thing last hours, big grin on the face, riding a bike in the rain, hiker's weed. You want to exercise and create and you're high as fuck the whole time.

Every single one was vigorous, even the mutant, and they need very little in the way of nutes - just a good soil and you're good to go til after the stretch.

I got similar results with a pack of ace mix I ran at the same time - all worthy of keeping for one reason or another - but mandala never get the rep they deserve so I thought I'd highlight them again here.

If you want good strong plants that produce good bud, just sling 20 down on the safari mix, even just as an extra alongside your main strains. They cost very little in comparison to many other breeders and if I'm wrong it's not a huge financial loss.

I'm not wrong though:laughing:

Koondense

Veteran
I'll be getting some of Mandala seeds soon, thinking of white magic, white bhutanese and far out, the first two are one generation bred from landrace.

Another is Real seed company, the closest to landrace you can get.

Another to consider is SupernaturalSelections by Bodhi, has some interesting old school crosses.

I don't get why people mention Karma, all i see are mostly kushes for indoor, zero landraces or anything related.

Cheers

Can't recommend this recommendation enough. Seriously, Mandala are solid. I ran a pack of their safari mix - just random crosses of their stuff and experimental breeding projects they're working on. Seed pack was old (bought through a well known seedbank which I won't trash talk. Shit happens) so I had issues with germination but the price was more than acceptable for what I got.

Four females and every single one had something to recommend it. There was an introspective incense smelling plant, a heavy yielding brain hammer that stank of lemons and spice, a mutant that turned into a beautiful self-topped brancher that really did smell like bubblegum and it hurts me to this day that she didn't reveg and finally the one I did manage to keep, a plant I call Mango that smells of tropical fruit and cat piss. The high on this thing last hours, big grin on the face, riding a bike in the rain, hiker's weed. You want to exercise and create and you're high as fuck the whole time.

Every single one was vigorous, even the mutant, and they need very little in the way of nutes - just a good soil and you're good to go til after the stretch.

I got similar results with a pack of ace mix I ran at the same time - all worthy of keeping for one reason or another - but mandala never get the rep they deserve so I thought I'd highlight them again here.

If you want good strong plants that produce good bud, just sling 20 down on the safari mix, even just as an extra alongside your main strains. They cost very little in comparison to many other breeders and if I'm wrong it's not a huge financial loss.

I'm not wrong though:laughing:

What vendors stock mandala?

JockBudman

What vendors stock mandala?

Not sure what I can and can't post regarding vendor names but seedsman and attitude both stock them. You can also sometimes buy direct from Mandala. Their website is a bit out of date but someone on their sub here was saying they ordered straight from them via email recently.

P.S. these are European based vendors, I don't have knowledge about North American sources if that's what you need

Latest posts

Latest posts