What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
EEED0314-C3FC-421D-99FA-CE51BB273DA5.jpeg
7818F55A-282E-4069-84F4-9258436FB1F0.jpeg

ICGA

Time came and went and said “MAC1 crosses suck”. I’ve seen multiple people say their MAC1 crosses were awful, and I haven’t seen a single person say otherwise. Considering how common that cut is, if it was possible, someone would’ve done it already. It might be worthwhile for future breeding if you can find a few decent plants, but I would be incredibly surprised at this point if any MAC1 seeds are worth buying.

People like to shit on Cap and say he just said that to keep people from breeding with it, but multiple times he’s said he doesn’t care if anyone uses MAC in their crosses. If he cared that much, he wouldn’t have given the MAC1 away for free. He’s just telling people that MAC1 offspring suck, because they do.

Also GPS doesn’t test his seeds, so anyone buying that cross are going to find out the hard way.
Strains like that which have 25% or more land race in them have a way of throwing alot of watered down shwag in their offspring. In this case because all the Columbian genetics which are recessive in MAC1 which add vigor and probably resistance become dominant in the progeny. It's the same if you breed with White Rino then cross it to a bomb strain. To much of sensi's Afghanistan kush from the Rino dominates in the majority of the progeny yielding bland fast flowering watered down versions of the parents. That's why Sub. sed not to choose the first male to show sex FYI.
-for those with the brains to infer what that means, I won't say more then that.

Latest posts

Latest posts