What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

djbooyah13

Hey, has anyone else had the pleasure of trying this super fire flower, i'd have to go on and say it's the dankest, dank i've smoked to date, and i knew it the second i smoked the first bowl pack. One g doobie will have ya pluto'd for sure. Also, has anyone gotten the chance to get her in Flower her out on these forums? Just got blessed w a verified cut along w some GMO & Lemon Sledge, Illuminati Stardawg, GG4, Corey Haim Stardawg, super excited to get going! <3 (All pics below are not mine but @capulator) stay blessed everyone. :tiphat:

JetLife175

Veteran
The MAC is super fire. Been dying to get a cut of her. She’s something really special that’s for sure.

djbooyah13

super stoked to be able to be running her! :dance013:

Attachments

• mac 1 capulator.jpg
    mac 1 capulator.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 336
  • mac 1 cap.jpg
    mac 1 cap.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 488
  • mac 1 fort wendy .jpg
    mac 1 fort wendy .jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 195
  • mac 1 .jpg
    mac 1 .jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 185
M

meowmeowmeow

I smelled the jar Cap had at the Indo Expo in Denver. Orange cream cookie terps , but did not smoke any.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My favourite part about MAC is Cap's recent post about it being incredibly difficult to get good offspring. A close second would be the delay of monthes between a public mention of it on social media versus here at IC.

Dashing the hopes of the hordes of pollenchuckers looking to ride his hype train in one fell swoop.

Beautiful.

And yet I suspect the likes of Compound will release 30 untested lines hit with the first male to show sex.

Hobbyist

My favourite part about MAC is Cap's recent post about it being incredibly difficult to get good offspring. A close second would be the delay of monthes between a public mention of it on social media versus here at IC.

Dashing the hopes of the hordes of pollenchuckers looking to ride his hype train in one fell swoop.

Beautiful.

And yet I suspect the likes of Compound will release 30 untested lines hit with the first male to show sex.

He asked anyone who wants to breed with the MAC not to blame him for the results, he specified that all the x's he tried with the MAC were garbage.

Zapadra

Beautiful.

Sounds about right to me :laughing: Not like I'd turn it down though.

JetLife175

Veteran
I would say the terps were a citrus zest leaving on the orange side of things along with sharp floral notes. Only smoked a few times and I’ve had trouble putting my finger on the exact description. The effect is amazing though.

djbooyah13

I would say the terps were a citrus zest leaving on the orange side of things along with sharp floral notes. Only smoked a few times and I’ve had trouble putting my finger on the exact description. The effect is amazing though.

Agreed, same here i can't put my finger on it neither but i get the Orange, Vanilla-y' creamy type of terps from it with the cookies still in the backround.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He asked anyone who wants to breed with the MAC not to blame him for the results, he specified that all the x's he tried with the MAC were garbage.

That is the same thing that was said about Forum Cookies...and well.

That's called a tactic to make a clone have staying power in a world of flippant capitalists moving on the the next big thing in the blink of an eye.

If a cut gets bred, then people seek the seed not the cut, regardless the outcome. If you want to keep something special, you have to disillusion the masses. This is one of several marketing tactics being used in the cannabis industry at large to make things more profitable and to create false celebrity.

dank.Frank

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

That's called a tactic to make a clone have staying power in a world of flippant capitalists moving on the the next big thing in the blink of an eye.

If a cut gets bred, then people seek the seed not the cut, regardless the outcome. If you want to keep something special, you have to disillusion the masses. This is one of several marketing tactics being used in the cannabis industry at large to make things more profitable and to create false celebrity.

dank.Frank

Exactly what was my impression, along the lines of "nothing to see here, move along".

Zapadra

dank.Frank

Agreed. These are not the genes you are looking for.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're going to pollenchuck it whether it makes good seed or not.

I would give him the benefit of the doubt for now. He worked the hype like a pro.

I'll smoke anything once, but what I don't do is substitute trichome coverage for flavour. Tried too many "loud gassy" flavourless cookie types. Like watching some fool drink corn shine and wax on about the subtle flavours.

MtnLivin

Been growing the MAC1 for a minute now. The cut was directly handed to me from CAP himself. There is def no orange smell with MAC1. It’s more of an apple/berry with some old school funk on the backend. Haven’t seen any test at 32% either but seeing mid 20’s across the board. I hold little value to THC percentages though. Some low 20’s cuts wreck me harder then some 30’s.

Attachments

• 3178DA3E-CE46-4D45-B2AD-418B361B480D.jpg
    3178DA3E-CE46-4D45-B2AD-418B361B480D.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 170
  • C5FE07DD-28B6-4CD9-8760-8F47E88CD729.jpg
    C5FE07DD-28B6-4CD9-8760-8F47E88CD729.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 172

Americangrower

Veteran

dank.Frank

Was exactly what I thought to when he posted that. When you release the clone and then sell mac seeds and crosses for $250 a pack. You have to do something to keep people buying from you over some1 selling Mac seeds for $50.

djbooyah13

Been growing the MAC1 for a minute now. The cut was directly handed to me from CAP himself. There is def no orange smell with MAC1. It’s more of an apple/berry with some old school funk on the backend. Haven’t seen any test at 32% either but seeing mid 20’s across the board. I hold little value to THC percentages though. Some low 20’s cuts wreck me harder then some 30’s.

Absolutley gorgeous! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts